Transmission meanings in Urdu
Transmission meanings in Urdu are امضا, اِنتقال, خَبَر رسانی, تَرسیلی حالَت, تَرسیل کا عمَل, تَرسیل, ترسیل Transmission in Urdu. More meanings of transmission, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Transmission.
- (noun) : the act of sending a message; causing a message to be transmitted
- (noun) : the gears that transmit power from an automobile engine via the driveshaft to the live axle
- (noun) : communication by means of transmitted signals
- (noun) : the fraction of radiant energy that passes through a substance
- (noun) : an incident in which an infectious disease is transmitted
Most people have no concept of how an automatic transmission works, yet they know how to drive a car. You don't have to study physics to understand the laws of motion to drive a car. You don't have to understand any of this stuff to use Macintosh.
More words from Urdu related to Transmission
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Transmission meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Transmission in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Transmission in Urdu are ترسیل - tarsiil, امضا - imzaa and تَرسیل - Tarseel. To understand how would you translate the word Transmission in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Transmission or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Transmission synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Transmission. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Transmission in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Transmission in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Transmission with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by transmission?
Meanings of transmission are ترسیل - tarsiil, امضا - imzaa and تَرسیل - Tarseel
Whats the definition of transmission?
Definition of the transmission are
- the act of sending a message; causing a message to be transmitted
- the gears that transmit power from an automobile engine via the driveshaft to the live axle
- communication by means of transmitted signals
- the fraction of radiant energy that passes through a substance
- an incident in which an infectious disease is transmitted
What is the synonym of transmission?
Synonym of word transmission are tarseal, shipments, deliveries, transmutation, transmittance, remitment, sending, forwarding, despatch, consignment
What are the quotes with word transmission?
Here are the quotes with the word transmission in them
- Art is not a handicraft, it is the transmission of feeling the artist has experienced. — Leo Tolstoy
- Most people have no concept of how an automatic transmission works, yet they know how to drive a car. You don't have to study physics to understand the laws of motion to drive a car. You don't have to understand any of this stuff to use Macintosh. — Steve Jobs
- Education is the transmission of civilization. — Will Durant
- If education is always to be conceived along the same antiquated lines of a mere transmission of knowledge, there is little to be hoped from it in the bettering of man's future. For what is the use of transmitting knowledge if the individual's total development lags behind? — Maria Montessori