Unemployment meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Unemployment.
- (noun) : the state of being unemployed or not having a job
But if the choice is a cool president and 8 or 10 percent unemployment in a declining economy and a country that seems to be going in the wrong direction and structural unemployment for young people at 50 percent, I'd rather have a dorky president who fixed those problems.
More words from Urdu related to Unemployment
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Unemployment meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom related to the meaning of Unemployment
What are the meanings of Unemployment in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Unemployment in Urdu is بے کاری - bey kaari. To understand how would you translate the word Unemployment in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Unemployment or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Unemployment synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Unemployment. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Unemployment in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Unemployment in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Unemployment with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by unemployment?
Meaning of unemployment is بے کاری - bey kaari
Whats the definition of unemployment?
Definition of the unemployment are
- the state of being unemployed or not having a job
What is the synonym of unemployment?
Synonym of word unemployment are ineffetiveness, disemployment
What are the idioms related to unemployment?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word unemployment.
- A golden dart kills where it pleases
What are the quotes with word unemployment?
Here are the quotes with the word unemployment in them
- But if the choice is a cool president and 8 or 10 percent unemployment in a declining economy and a country that seems to be going in the wrong direction and structural unemployment for young people at 50 percent, I'd rather have a dorky president who fixed those problems. — Jonah Goldberg
- For me, unemployment and poverty in the Greater Montreal area is not mainly a problem of structure, or design, or statistics. It is a profoundly human situation. — Kim Campbell
- With unemployment still abysmally high, the Obama economy is crushing Hispanics' dreams for their children to live a better life. — Marco Rubio
- What the mayors care about is, 'How can I get money to invest in the infrastructure in my city? How do we put people back to work, lower the unemployment rate, provide for job training programs? How do we make class sizes smaller and make investments in our children from an education standpoint?' — Michael Nutter