Unwanted meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Unwanted.
- (adjective) : not wanted
- (adjective) : not wanted; not needed
More words from Urdu related to Unwanted
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Unwanted meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Unwanted
What are the meanings of Unwanted in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Unwanted in Urdu is بے طلب - bey talab. To understand how would you translate the word Unwanted in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Unwanted or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Unwanted synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Unwanted. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Unwanted in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Unwanted in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Unwanted with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by unwanted?
Meaning of unwanted is بے طلب - bey talab
Whats the definition of unwanted?
Definition of the unwanted are
- not wanted
- not wanted; not needed
What is the synonym of unwanted?
Synonym of word unwanted are unbidden
What are the idioms related to unwanted?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word unwanted.
- Do not go to the council hall before you are called
- Glut in the market
- The foolish seek for wealth the wise for perfection
- Public necessity is more important than private
- A friend is never known till one has need
What are the quotes with word unwanted?
Here are the quotes with the word unwanted in them
- The degree of freedom from unwanted thoughts and the degree of concentration on a single thought are the measures to gauge spiritual progress. — Ramana Maharshi
- I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw that my bath toys were a toaster and a radio. — Joan Rivers
- We must not inflict life on children who will be resented we must not inflict unwanted children on society. — Anne Lamott
- Let us touch the dying, the poor, the lonely and the unwanted according to the graces we have received and let us not be ashamed or slow to do the humble work. — Mother Teresa