Videotape meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Videotape.
- (verb) : record on videotape
- (noun) : a relatively wide magnetic tape for use in recording visual images and associated sound
- (noun) : a video recording made on magnetic tape
My dad had a commercial film company, so he had a videotape player before anyone. So he got Mel Brooks movies or Citizen Kane or some classic old movies. And every summer the revival house in Evanston would show the great films from the '50s and '60s and '70s.
What are the meanings of Videotape in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Videotape in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Videotape in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Videotape or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Videotape synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Videotape. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Videotape in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Videotape in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Videotape with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by videotape?
Whats the definition of videotape?
Definition of the videotape are
- record on videotape
- a relatively wide magnetic tape for use in recording visual images and associated sound
- a video recording made on magnetic tape
What are the quotes with word videotape?
Here are the quotes with the word videotape in them
- My dad had a commercial film company, so he had a videotape player before anyone. So he got Mel Brooks movies or Citizen Kane or some classic old movies. And every summer the revival house in Evanston would show the great films from the '50s and '60s and '70s. — John Cusack
- When videotape came so a lot of movies that I do have a kind of afterlife in video. Things where movies that I do would come and go they still come and go but you can go rent them and see them on TV. — Christopher Walken