Visually meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Visually.
- (adverb) : with respect to vision
I've always been a bit of a decorator. I think if I wasn't a singer I'd probably be in stage setting or interior design or something. I like clutter and I'm quite visually greedy. I can't have things to be plain I have to have things looking interesting... maybe I'm just a frustrated interior designer stuck in a singing career.
What are the meanings of Visually in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Visually in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Visually in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Visually or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Visually synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Visually. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Visually in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Visually in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Visually with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by visually?
نظر کے لحاظ سے, بَصری طور پر
Whats the definition of visually?
Definition of the visually are
- with respect to vision
What are the quotes with word visually?
Here are the quotes with the word visually in them
- Knowing who the actors were as you were designing them helped, with Catherine's beauty and Renee's frailty, they directed me visually just by who they were. — Colleen Atwood
- I've always been a bit of a decorator. I think if I wasn't a singer I'd probably be in stage setting or interior design or something. I like clutter and I'm quite visually greedy. I can't have things to be plain I have to have things looking interesting... maybe I'm just a frustrated interior designer stuck in a singing career. — Florence Welch
- Acting isn't for me. I don't like being told what to do. I'm more interested in set design, more visually driven. — Sofia Coppola
- Cinema is visually powerful, it is a complete experience, reaches a different audience. It's something I really like. I like movies. — Yann Martel