Worrying meanings in Urdu
Worrying meanings in Urdu is پریشان کن Worrying in Urdu. More meanings of worrying, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Worrying.
- (adjective satellite) : causing distress or worry or anxiety
- (noun) : the act of harassing someone
- (noun) : the act of moving something by repeated tugs or pushes
More words related to the meanings of Worrying
More words from Urdu related to Worrying
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Worrying meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Worrying in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Worrying in Urdu is پریشان کن - pareyshaan kun. To understand how would you translate the word Worrying in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Worrying or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Worrying synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Worrying. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Worrying in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Worrying in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Worrying with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by worrying?
Meaning of worrying is پریشان کن - pareyshaan kun
Whats the definition of worrying?
Definition of the worrying are
- causing distress or worry or anxiety
- the act of harassing someone
- the act of moving something by repeated tugs or pushes
What is the synonym of worrying?
Synonym of word worrying are worral, exacerbating, disentangling, troublous, districting, awrier, prevoyant, disrating, disquieting, fothering
What are the idioms related to worrying?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word worrying.
- Tumble over
What are the quotes with word worrying?
Here are the quotes with the word worrying in them
- Stop living a day at a time and stop worrying about age. — Helen Reddy
- These things have a life of there own and never existed when I was growing up certainly worrying when one would get made. It's kind of amazing how that one movie kept living through all these years. — Stockard Channing
- The time I spent thinking about how I was better than somebody else or worrying about somebody else's attitude was time I could put to better use. — Charley Pride
- When you look good, you feel good. Confidence with what you're wearing is very important. If you feel good, you will always perform your best without worrying about anything. — Maria Sharapova