Writer meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Writer.
- (noun) : writes (books or stories or articles or the like) professionally (for pay)
- (noun) : a person who is able to write and has written something
More words from Urdu related to Writer
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Writer meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خبر نویسایک چھوٹا مدرسمُحَرَّرلیکھکپادھامُخبرادبی آدمیمحررمشابہمضمون نگارملنامراسلہ نگارمُنشیلکھنے والاسمانمقالہ نویسنشانی ڈالناموافقمعلممؤلفچٹھی لکھنے والاعالمنَقَل نَويسمطابقپانڈاخبر رساںمصنفمَسُعودَہ نِگارنویسندہادیبنامہفاضل ادبکاتبایک ساںجواب مضمون لکھنے والاٹھیکنامہ نگارلکھنابانیراقمانشا پر دازاِنشانِگارمناسباستاد
Idioms related to the meaning of Writer
What are the meanings of Writer in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Writer in Urdu are مصنف - musannif, ادیب - adiib, راقم - raaqim, کاتب - kaatib and انشا پر داز - insha par daaz. To understand how would you translate the word Writer in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Writer or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Writer synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Writer. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Writer in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Writer in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Writer with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by writer?
Meanings of writer are مصنف - musannif, ادیب - adiib, راقم - raaqim, کاتب - kaatib and انشا پر داز - insha par daaz
Whats the definition of writer?
Definition of the writer are
- writes (books or stories or articles or the like) professionally (for pay)
- a person who is able to write and has written something
What is the synonym of writer?
Synonym of word writer are authorizer, authoriser, authoress, inditer, author, literator, preceptor, educator, correspondent, scribes
What are the idioms related to writer?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word writer.
- Nom de plume
- Old wood old friends old wine and old authors are best
- Tailors and writers must mind the fashion
- Translators traitors
What are the quotes with word writer?
Here are the quotes with the word writer in them
- Most of the basic material a writer works with is acquired before the age of fifteen. — Willa Cather
- I vividly remember being 14. That was the age when I started to get happy: I started being a writer and stopped being a loser. — Anthony Horowitz
- The writer is all alone. — V.S.Naipaul
- People love pretty much the same things best. A writer looking for subjects inquires not after what he loves best, but after what he alone loves at all. — Annie Dillard