kapaas - کپاس meanings in English
kapaas - کپاس Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word kapaas - کپاس.
- (noun) : fabric woven from cotton fibers
- (noun) : thread made of cotton fibers
- (noun) : erect bushy mallow plant or small tree bearing bolls containing seeds with many long hairy fibers
- (verb) : take a liking to
- (noun) : soft silky fibers from cotton plants in their raw state
- (verb) : ingratiate oneself to; often with insincere behavior
More words related to the meanings of kapaas - کپاس
More words from English related to kapaas - کپاس
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word kapaas - کپاس meanings in English in English.
Idioms with the word kapaas - کپاس in it
What are the meanings of kapaas - کپاس in English?
Meanings of the word kapaas - کپاس in English are cotton, cotton up, cottoning and cottonous. To understand how would you translate the word kapaas - کپاس in English, you can take help from words closely related to kapaas - کپاس or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered kapaas - کپاس synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word kapaas - کپاس. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use kapaas - کپاس in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say kapaas - کپاس in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of kapaas - کپاس with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by کپاس?
Meanings of کپاس are cotton, cotton up, cottoning and cottonous
Whats the definition of کپاس?
Definition of the کپاس are
- fabric woven from cotton fibers
- thread made of cotton fibers
- erect bushy mallow plant or small tree bearing bolls containing seeds with many long hairy fibers
- take a liking to
- soft silky fibers from cotton plants in their raw state
- ingratiate oneself to; often with insincere behavior
What is the synonym of کپاس?
Synonym of word کپاس are روئی, پنبہ, قطن, تُور, سوتی, کپاس, روئ
What are the idioms with the word کپاس?
Here are the idioms with the word کپاس in them.
- Better half an egg than an empty shell
- Much ado about nothing