Thread meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Thread.
- (verb) : thread on or as if on a string
- (noun) : any long object resembling a thin line
- (noun) : a fine cord of twisted fibers (of cotton or silk or wool or nylon etc.) used in sewing and weaving
- (noun) : the raised helical rib going around a screw
- (noun) : the connections that link the various parts of an event or argument together
- (verb) : pass through or into
- (verb) : remove facial hair by tying a fine string around it and pulling at the string
- (verb) : pass a thread through
- سلائی کرنے میں استعمال کیا جاتا ہے
All the principles of heaven and earth are living inside you. Life itself is truth, and this will never change. Everything in heaven and earth breathes. Breath is the thread that ties creation together.
More words related to the meanings of Thread
More words from Urdu related to Thread
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Thread meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Thread in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Thread
What are the meanings of Thread in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Thread in Urdu are روئی - Roi, دھاگا - dhaaga, رشتہ - rishtah, تاگا - taaga and چمڑے - Chamray. To understand how would you translate the word Thread in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Thread or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Thread synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Thread. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Thread in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Thread in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Thread with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by thread?
Meanings of thread are روئی - Roi, دھاگا - dhaaga, رشتہ - rishtah, تاگا - taaga and چمڑے - Chamray
Whats the definition of thread?
Definition of the thread are
- thread on or as if on a string
- any long object resembling a thin line
- a fine cord of twisted fibers (of cotton or silk or wool or nylon etc.) used in sewing and weaving
- the raised helical rib going around a screw
- the connections that link the various parts of an event or argument together
- pass through or into
- remove facial hair by tying a fine string around it and pulling at the string
- pass a thread through
- سلائی کرنے میں استعمال کیا جاتا ہے
What is the synonym of thread?
Synonym of word thread are cottonade, twine, yarn, cottony, line, cottonwood, string, cottonweed, relationship, cottonseed
What are the idioms with the word thread?
Here are the idioms with the word thread in them.
- A thread will tie an honest man better than a rope a rogue
What are the idioms related to thread?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word thread.
- A good friend is my nearest relation
- Chance makes relations choice makes friends
- Friendship excels relationship
- Keep body and soul together
- Kith and kin
What are the quotes with word thread?
Here are the quotes with the word thread in them
- There is a single thread of attitude, a single direction of flow, that joins our present time to its early burgeoning in Mediterranean civilization. — Arthur Erickson
- All the principles of heaven and earth are living inside you. Life itself is truth, and this will never change. Everything in heaven and earth breathes. Breath is the thread that ties creation together. — Morihei Ueshiba
- Someone once told me the one thread that runs through them all is a premium on personal courage - not intellectual courage, but just plain physical courage. — Walter Lord
- Friendship is the golden thread that ties the heart of all the world. — John Evelyn