gaagar - گاگر meanings in English
gaagar - گاگر meanings in English is pitcher gaagar - گاگر in English. More meanings of gaagar - گاگر, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
gaagar - گاگر Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word gaagar - گاگر.
- (noun) : an open vessel with a handle and a spout for pouring
- (noun) : the position on a baseball team of the player who throws the ball for a batter to try to hit
- (noun) : (baseball) the person who does the pitching
- (noun) : the quantity contained in a pitcher
- (noun) : (botany) a leaf that that is modified in such a way as to resemble a pitcher or ewer
More words from English related to gaagar - گاگر
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word gaagar - گاگر meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of gaagar - گاگر
What are the meanings of gaagar - گاگر in English?
Meanings of the word gaagar - گاگر in English is pitcher. To understand how would you translate the word gaagar - گاگر in English, you can take help from words closely related to gaagar - گاگر or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered gaagar - گاگر synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word gaagar - گاگر. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use gaagar - گاگر in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say gaagar - گاگر in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of gaagar - گاگر with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by گاگر?
Meaning of گاگر is pitcher
Whats the definition of گاگر?
Definition of the گاگر are
- an open vessel with a handle and a spout for pouring
- the position on a baseball team of the player who throws the ball for a batter to try to hit
- (baseball) the person who does the pitching
- the quantity contained in a pitcher
- (botany) a leaf that that is modified in such a way as to resemble a pitcher or ewer
What is the synonym of گاگر?
Synonym of word گاگر are گھڑا, جھجر, مٹکا, گگری, ٹھلیا, کلسا, جھجری, مٹی کی صراحی, گاگر
What are the idioms related to گاگر?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word گاگر.
- Whether the pitcher strikes the stone or the stone the pitcher it is bad for the pitcher
- The pitcher goes so often to the water that it is broken at last