Kua - کوا meanings in English
Kua - کوا Definitions
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Kua - کوا.
- (noun) : an instance of boastful talk
- (noun) : black birds having a raucous call
- (noun) : the cry of a cock (or an imitation of it)
- (noun) : a member of the Siouan people formerly living in eastern Montana
- (noun) : a small quadrilateral constellation in the southern hemisphere near Virgo
- (verb) : express pleasure verbally
- (verb) : utter shrill sounds
- (verb) : dwell on with satisfaction
- (noun) : a Siouan language spoken by the Crow
- (noun) : either of two masses of lymphatic tissue one on each side of the oral pharynx
More words from English related to Kua - کوا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Kua - کوا meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Kua - کوا
What are the meanings of Kua - کوا in English?
Meanings of the word Kua - کوا in English are crow, tonsil and crow quill. To understand how would you translate the word Kua - کوا in English, you can take help from words closely related to Kua - کوا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Kua - کوا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Kua - کوا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Kua - کوا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Kua - کوا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Kua - کوا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by kua?
Meanings of kua are crow, tonsil and crow quill
Whats the definition of kua?
Definition of the kua are
- an instance of boastful talk
- black birds having a raucous call
- the cry of a cock (or an imitation of it)
- a member of the Siouan people formerly living in eastern Montana
- a small quadrilateral constellation in the southern hemisphere near Virgo
- express pleasure verbally
- utter shrill sounds
- dwell on with satisfaction
- a Siouan language spoken by the Crow
- either of two masses of lymphatic tissue one on each side of the oral pharynx
What is the synonym of kua?
Synonym of word kua are ککڑوں کوں کرنا, بانگ کرنا, کووا, ذاغ, کوا
What are the idioms related to kua?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word kua.
- One crow will not pick out another crow's eyes
- A crow cannot become white by washing itself with soap
- A crow is never the whiter for washing himself often
- Every cock can crow on his own dunghill
- From a bad crow a bad egg