Bolnay - بولے meanings in English
Bolnay - بولے Definitions
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Bolnay - بولے.
- (noun) : the main stem of a tree; usually covered with bark; the bole is usually the part that is commercially useful for lumber
- (noun) : a Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria and closely related to Hausa
- (noun) : a soft oily clay used as a pigment (especially a reddish brown pigment)
- (noun) : English mathematician; creator of Boolean algebra (1815-1864)
|He will speak||وہ بولے گا|
|We spoke||ہم بولے|
More words from English related to Bolnay - بولے
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Bolnay - بولے meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of Bolnay - بولے in English?
Meanings of the word Bolnay - بولے in English are bole, boole, bawls, snapped, snared and boley. To understand how would you translate the word Bolnay - بولے in English, you can take help from words closely related to Bolnay - بولے or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Bolnay - بولے synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Bolnay - بولے. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Bolnay - بولے in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Bolnay - بولے in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Bolnay - بولے with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by bolnay?
Meanings of bolnay are bole, boole, bawls, snapped, snared and boley
Whats the definition of bolnay?
Definition of the bolnay are
- the main stem of a tree; usually covered with bark; the bole is usually the part that is commercially useful for lumber
- a Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria and closely related to Hausa
- a soft oily clay used as a pigment (especially a reddish brown pigment)
- English mathematician; creator of Boolean algebra (1815-1864)
What is the synonym of bolnay?
Synonym of word bolnay are بولے
How to use bolnay in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use bolnay in a sentence.
- He will speak — وہ بولے گا
- We spoke — ہم بولے