Graham - گراہم meanings in English
Graham - گراہم Definitions
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Graham - گراہم.
- (noun) : United States evangelical preacher famous as a mass evangelist (born in 1918)
- (noun) : United States dancer and choreographer whose work was noted for its austerity and technical rigor (1893-1991)
- (noun) : flour made by grinding the entire wheat berry including the bran; ( whole meal flour' is British usage)
- (noun) : English writer (born in Scotland) of children's stories (1859-1932)
More words from English related to Graham - گراہم
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Graham - گراہم meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of Graham - گراہم in English?
Meanings of the word Graham - گراہم in English are graham and grahame. To understand how would you translate the word Graham - گراہم in English, you can take help from words closely related to Graham - گراہم or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Graham - گراہم synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Graham - گراہم. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Graham - گراہم in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Graham - گراہم in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Graham - گراہم with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by graham?
Meanings of graham are graham and grahame
Whats the definition of graham?
Definition of the graham are
- United States evangelical preacher famous as a mass evangelist (born in 1918)
- United States dancer and choreographer whose work was noted for its austerity and technical rigor (1893-1991)
- flour made by grinding the entire wheat berry including the bran; ( whole meal flour' is British usage)
- English writer (born in Scotland) of children's stories (1859-1932)
What is the synonym of graham?
Synonym of word graham are گراہم