Palm - پام meanings in English
Palm - پام Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Palm - پام.
- (noun) : the inner surface of the hand from the wrist to the base of the fingers
- (noun) : any plant of the family Palmae having an unbranched trunk crowned by large pinnate or palmate leaves
- (noun) : a linear unit based on the length or width of the human hand
- (noun) : an award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event
- (verb) : touch, lift, or hold with the hands
More words from English related to Palm - پام
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Palm - پام meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Palm - پام
What are the meanings of Palm - پام in English?
Meanings of the word Palm - پام in English are palm and pam. To understand how would you translate the word Palm - پام in English, you can take help from words closely related to Palm - پام or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Palm - پام synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Palm - پام. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Palm - پام in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Palm - پام in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Palm - پام with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by palm?
Meanings of palm are palm and pam
Whats the definition of palm?
Definition of the palm are
- the inner surface of the hand from the wrist to the base of the fingers
- any plant of the family Palmae having an unbranched trunk crowned by large pinnate or palmate leaves
- a linear unit based on the length or width of the human hand
- an award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event
- touch, lift, or hold with the hands
What is the synonym of palm?
Synonym of word palm are پام, ہتھيلی, ہاتھ کا سيدھا رُخ, ہتھیلی
What are the idioms related to palm?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word palm.
- Itching palm
- Let him bear the palm who has deserved it
- Palm off
- The just shall flourish like a palm tree
- To bear away the palm