Tabr - تبر meanings in English
Tabr - تبر Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Tabr - تبر.
- (noun) : an edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle
- (verb) : chop or split with an ax
- (verb) : terminate
- (noun) : a grounder that bounces high in the air
- (noun) : an aircraft without wings that obtains its lift from the rotation of overhead blades
- (noun) : a butcher's knife having a large square blade
- (noun) : informal terms for a human tooth'
More words from English related to Tabr - تبر
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tabr - تبر meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of Tabr - تبر in English?
Meanings of the word Tabr - تبر in English are ax, battle axe, chopper and taber. To understand how would you translate the word Tabr - تبر in English, you can take help from words closely related to Tabr - تبر or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tabr - تبر synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tabr - تبر. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tabr - تبر in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tabr - تبر in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tabr - تبر with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tabr?
Meanings of tabr are ax, battle axe, chopper and taber
Whats the definition of tabr?
Definition of the tabr are
- an edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle
- chop or split with an ax
- a grounder that bounces high in the air
- an aircraft without wings that obtains its lift from the rotation of overhead blades
- a butcher's knife having a large square blade
- informal terms for a human tooth'
What is the synonym of tabr?
Synonym of word tabr are کلہاڑی, کہاڑی, بسولا, تبر, ٹانگا, تیشہ, گنڈاسا, پھرسا, چھرا