Toraat - تورات meanings in English
Toraat - تورات Definitions
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Toraat - تورات.
- (noun) : the first of three divisions of the Hebrew Scriptures comprising the first five books of the Hebrew Bible considered as a unit
- (noun) : the whole body of the Jewish sacred writings and tradition including the oral tradition
- (noun) : (Judaism) the scroll of parchment on which the first five books of the Hebrew Scripture is written; is used in a synagogue during services
More words from English related to Toraat - تورات
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Toraat - تورات meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of Toraat - تورات in English?
Meanings of the word Toraat - تورات in English are torah and turatt. To understand how would you translate the word Toraat - تورات in English, you can take help from words closely related to Toraat - تورات or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Toraat - تورات synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Toraat - تورات. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Toraat - تورات in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Toraat - تورات in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Toraat - تورات with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by toraat?
Meanings of toraat are torah and turatt
Whats the definition of toraat?
Definition of the toraat are
- the first of three divisions of the Hebrew Scriptures comprising the first five books of the Hebrew Bible considered as a unit
- the whole body of the Jewish sacred writings and tradition including the oral tradition
- (Judaism) the scroll of parchment on which the first five books of the Hebrew Scripture is written; is used in a synagogue during services
What is the synonym of toraat?
Synonym of word toraat are تورات