Ushr - عشر meanings in English
Ushr - عشر Definitions
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Ushr - عشر.
- (noun) : the cardinal number that is the sum of nine and one; the base of the decimal system
- (adjective satellite) : being one more than nine
- (noun) : one of four playing cards in a deck with ten pips on the face
- (noun) : Babylonian and Assyrian goddess of love and fertility and war; counterpart to the Phoenician Astarte
More words from English related to Ushr - عشر
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ushr - عشر meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Ushr - عشر
What are the meanings of Ushr - عشر in English?
Meanings of the word Ushr - عشر in English are ten, ishtar, tithe and usherless. To understand how would you translate the word Ushr - عشر in English, you can take help from words closely related to Ushr - عشر or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ushr - عشر synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ushr - عشر. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ushr - عشر in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ushr - عشر in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ushr - عشر with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ushr?
Meanings of ushr are ten, ishtar, tithe and usherless
Whats the definition of ushr?
Definition of the ushr are
- the cardinal number that is the sum of nine and one; the base of the decimal system
- being one more than nine
- one of four playing cards in a deck with ten pips on the face
- Babylonian and Assyrian goddess of love and fertility and war; counterpart to the Phoenician Astarte
What is the synonym of ushr?
Synonym of word ushr are دس, دہ, عشر, دس کا عدد یا آنک, دہلا, دسواں حصہ
What are the idioms related to ushr?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ushr.
- Grief makes one hour ten
- Nine times out of ten
- Once in ten years one man hath need of another
- One eye witness is better than ten hear says
- One eye witness is better than ten hearsay withnesses