A sea meanings in Urdu
A sea meanings in Urdu is سمندر A sea in Urdu. More meanings of a sea, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
I remember being in Atlantic City once when I was 18 or 19, and a sea of people were screaming and pulling their hair because I was there. It was weird. Nobody deserves adulation like that. I tried to explain it to my kids once. I said, 'Mommy used to be kind of cool, kind of like a Britney Spears.'
More words from Urdu related to A sea
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word A sea meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of A sea
What are the meanings of A sea in Urdu?
Meanings of the word A sea in Urdu is سمندر - samandar. To understand how would you translate the word A sea in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to A sea or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered A sea synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word A sea. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use A sea in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say A sea in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of A sea with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by a sea?
Meaning of a sea is سمندر - samandar
Whats the definition of a sea?
Definition of the a sea are
What is the synonym of a sea?
Synonym of word a sea are oceans, asea, brine, seas, ocean, oversea, sea, the sea, waterside
What are the idioms related to a sea?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word a sea.
- A place on the ground is safer than upon lofty towers he who rests on the ground has no chance of falling out
- At sea
- Follow the river and you will find the sea
- High seas
- It is hard to sail over the sea in an egg shell
What are the quotes with word a sea?
Here are the quotes with the word a sea in them
- But having said that, there's also a sea change in attitude towards media. — Robert McChesney
- Duty is the great business of a sea officer all private considerations must give way to it, however painful it may be. — Horatio Nelson
- I remember being in Atlantic City once when I was 18 or 19, and a sea of people were screaming and pulling their hair because I was there. It was weird. Nobody deserves adulation like that. I tried to explain it to my kids once. I said, 'Mommy used to be kind of cool, kind of like a Britney Spears.' — Genie Francis
- We live on an island surrounded by a sea of ignorance. As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance. — John Archibald Wheeler