Absorbed meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Absorbed.
- (adjective satellite) : retained without reflection
- (adjective satellite) : giving or marked by complete attention to
When a finished work of 20th century sculpture is placed in an 18th century garden, it is absorbed by the ideal representation of the past, thus reinforcing political and social values that are no longer with us.
Today, all patients accepted for treatment at St. Jude's are treated without regard for the family's ability to pay. Everything beyond what is covered by insurance is taken care of, and for those without insurance, all of the medical costs are absorbed by the hospital.
More words related to the meanings of Absorbed
More words from Urdu related to Absorbed
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Absorbed meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مستغرقگمبیٹھناڈوبا ہواگم گشتہکٹامُستغرقنالیہوا یا پانی چوسنافگارپرجوشمجنونہ جوش والالاپتہسرمستپراگندہ دماغگڑنالاولیندیوانہزیرینہموریحلمنہمکمجذوبتشربمحویتمگنغیر متوجہفریفتہمَشغُولپر جوشزیر آبسنکرچاوٹساقطجذبے سے سرشار آدمیڈبوناخیالات میں گُمسرخوشغیر حاضر دماغیپریشانسرگرمجذبے والاغائباستفراقکھویا ہواپرنالابے خبرفقمتعصببوڑا ہوا ...
What are the meanings of Absorbed in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Absorbed in Urdu are جذب - jazb, محو - maehw, گم - gum, غرق - gharq, مجذوب - majzuub and مَشغُول - Mashgol. To understand how would you translate the word Absorbed in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Absorbed or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Absorbed synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Absorbed. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Absorbed in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Absorbed in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Absorbed with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by absorbed?
Meanings of absorbed are جذب - jazb, محو - maehw, گم - gum, غرق - gharq, مجذوب - majzuub and مَشغُول - Mashgol
Whats the definition of absorbed?
Definition of the absorbed are
- retained without reflection
- giving or marked by complete attention to
What is the synonym of absorbed?
Synonym of word absorbed are adsorbing, erased, absorbs, engrossed, adsorption, deletion, absorbate, charmed, imbition, captivated
What are the quotes with word absorbed?
Here are the quotes with the word absorbed in them
- I feel no need for any other faith than my faith in the kindness of human beings. I am so absorbed in the wonder of earth and the life upon it that I cannot think of heaven and angels. — Pearl S.Buck
- When a finished work of 20th century sculpture is placed in an 18th century garden, it is absorbed by the ideal representation of the past, thus reinforcing political and social values that are no longer with us. — Robert Smithson
- Today, all patients accepted for treatment at St. Jude's are treated without regard for the family's ability to pay. Everything beyond what is covered by insurance is taken care of, and for those without insurance, all of the medical costs are absorbed by the hospital. — Marlo Thomas
- When I was young, I had two older sisters, and since I was the youngest in my family, my mom took me around with her all the time. I was forever with her when she was having coffee in the middle of the afternoon with her three sisters. And they would talk about men. I absorbed a lot of that. — Richard LaGravenese