Lost meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Lost.
- (adjective satellite) : having lost your bearings; confused as to time or place or personal identity
- (adjective satellite) : perplexed by many conflicting situations or statements; filled with bewilderment
- (noun) : people who are destined to die soon
- (adjective satellite) : not caught with the senses or the mind
- (adjective) : spiritually or physically doomed or destroyed
- (adjective) : not gained or won
- (adjective satellite) : unable to function; without help
- (adjective) : no longer in your possession or control; unable to be found or recovered
|She lost that||اس نے اسے گم کردیا|
More words related to the meanings of Lost
More words from Urdu related to Lost
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Lost meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بد کارجذبباطلپرجوش شخصمدھمپھیکا پڑ جاناجذبے والاوا پسڈانوا ڈولیخرابشیطانیمایوسغائب الذہنلاپتہسرگرمپریشانپھیکامتعصببیمارآوارہ گردینِکَمَّہسنکیبربادجُرم بالا کابہکا ہوابداعتقادمُنہَمِکجھوٹھابھولاگیاپھیکا پڑناپرن جوشمستردہذیانبیریسیاہ کارگم سمبلپرشوقآشفتہماندمجنونبے وقتآوارہ پھرنے والاچوپٹرائیگانمارابَد قِماشوں کی طرَحبےراہ رومحو ...
Idioms with the word Lost in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Lost
What are the meanings of Lost in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Lost in Urdu are ساقط - saaqit, گمراہ - gum raah, گم گشتہ - gum gashtah, مجذوب - majzuub, فق - faq, گم - gum and ضائع - zaae. To understand how would you translate the word Lost in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Lost or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Lost synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Lost. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Lost in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Lost in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Lost with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by lost?
Meanings of lost are ساقط - saaqit, گمراہ - gum raah, گم گشتہ - gum gashtah, مجذوب - majzuub, فق - faq, گم - gum and ضائع - zaae
Whats the definition of lost?
Definition of the lost are
- having lost your bearings; confused as to time or place or personal identity
- perplexed by many conflicting situations or statements; filled with bewilderment
- people who are destined to die soon
- not caught with the senses or the mind
- spiritually or physically doomed or destroyed
- not gained or won
- unable to function; without help
- no longer in your possession or control; unable to be found or recovered
What is the synonym of lost?
Synonym of word lost are rejected, misguided, strayer, null, misbeliever, wandering, deviant, invalid, erratic, lorn
What are the idioms with the word lost?
Here are the idioms with the word lost in them.
- A friend is easier lost than found
- A good name is sooner lost than won
- A lost labour
- A needy man is lost when he wishes to limitate a powerful man
- All nobility is lost in him whose only merit is in birth
What are the idioms related to lost?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word lost.
- All the passions are extinguished with old age self love dies never
- All the passions are extinguished with old age; selflove dies never
- All things change nothing perishes
- By losing present time we lose all time
- Deliberating is not delaying
What are the quotes with word lost?
Here are the quotes with the word lost in them
- Aging is not lost youth but a new stage of opportunity and strength. — Betty Friedan
- Middle age went by while I was mourning for my lost youth. — Mason Cooley
- I've lost touch with a lot of that boutique-type music just because of my age, and raising my son and the multiple jobs I have at this point. — Liz Phair
- About the time I turned 50, I experienced the profound biological change that often accompanies women at that age. Also, I put two kids in college and lost both of my parents, so I'm no longer somebody's daughter. — Jane Pauley
How to use lost in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use lost in a sentence.
- She lost that — اس نے اسے گم کردیا