Activate meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Activate.
- (verb) : make active or more active
- (verb) : make (substances) radioactive
- (verb) : aerate (sewage) so as to favor the growth of organisms that decompose organic matter
- (verb) : make more adsorptive
In my role as Wikileaks editor, I've been involved in fighting off many legal attacks. To do that, and keep our sources safe, we have had to spread assets, encrypt everything, and move telecommunications and people around the world to activate protective laws in different national jurisdictions.
More words from Urdu related to Activate
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Activate meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ہلاناٹہوکناسرکناجنبش دیناپیچھے پڑنادھکاجہاز کا رخ بدلناہلچل میں ہوناچلاناحافظے پر زور ڈالناسرکاناچال چلنابھڑکاناہچکولاچھوٹا لنگراقدامجھکولنایاد تازہ کرناجنبشاٹھا کر لے جاناآمادہ کرناجھومتے چلناحرکت کرناتحریک کرنااشتعال بازی کرناہلکی دوڑحرکتجذبہ عمل پیدا کرنامرے پاؤں چلناہٹناآگے کو بڑھاناٹھیلاموڑنا یا پھیرناہلناہٹ کرناڈلاناجھنجھوڑناچالکاروائاکساناکہنی مارناجہاز کا چھوٹا لنگرانتقالہلکورناٹہوکابڑھناکھسکاناابھارنادھچکے کھاتے چلنارخ بدلنا ...
What are the meanings of Activate in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Activate in Urdu are متحرک کرنا - mutaharrik karna and حرکت دینا - harkat deyna. To understand how would you translate the word Activate in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Activate or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Activate synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Activate. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Activate in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Activate in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Activate with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by activate?
Meanings of activate are متحرک کرنا - mutaharrik karna and حرکت دینا - harkat deyna
Whats the definition of activate?
Definition of the activate are
- make active or more active
- make (substances) radioactive
- aerate (sewage) so as to favor the growth of organisms that decompose organic matter
- make more adsorptive
What is the synonym of activate?
Synonym of word activate are uninitiate, immobilise, dynamize, animize, kedge, jog, move, agitate, actuates, actuate
What are the quotes with word activate?
Here are the quotes with the word activate in them
- For someone who writes fiction, in order to activate the imagination and the unconscious, it's essential to be free. — Manuel Puig
- In my role as Wikileaks editor, I've been involved in fighting off many legal attacks. To do that, and keep our sources safe, we have had to spread assets, encrypt everything, and move telecommunications and people around the world to activate protective laws in different national jurisdictions. — Julian Assange
- The different Ministries have to work more on the promotion of the country, to build Kosovo's public image. Concrete projects must be assembled, in order to activate our businessmen to have more contacts. We have to create a positive image about ourselves. — Ibrahim Rugova