Jog meanings in Urdu
Jog meanings in Urdu are جھومتے چلنا, دھچکے کھاتے چلنا, ہچکولا, کہنی مارنا, دھکا, ٹھیلا, حرکت دینا, ہلکی دوڑ, ٹھیلنا یا جھنجھوڑنا, یاد تازہ کرنا, ٹہوکا, حافظے پر زور ڈالنا, جھنجھوڑنا, ٹہوکنا, مرے پاؤں چلنا, گرتے پڑتے چلنا Jog in Urdu. More meanings of jog, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Jog.
- (noun) : a sharp change in direction
- (noun) : a slight push or shake
- (verb) : stimulate to remember
- (verb) : give a slight push to
- (verb) : run for exercise
- (verb) : even up the edges of a stack of paper, in printing
- (verb) : continue talking or writing in a desultory manner
More words related to the meanings of Jog
More words from Urdu related to Jog
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Jog meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دو لتیحرکتعجلت یا ہڑبڑی کرناٹھونکناجھکاو /جھٹکا دیناہٹاناضَربٹکراناہلانالگاناچھوٹا لنگردھکاکہنی سے دھکیلنادستککاروائتشنججہاز کا یکایک الٹ جاناکسی چیز کو دھکیلنے کا عملگونگاپیچھے پڑناپیچھے ہٹنادھکیاناسامان لیجانے کی ہتھ گاڑیدولتی چھانٹنا یاپھیکنادھچکا لگاناٹھوکناہلچل میں ہوناترنگکھٹ کھٹاناپیلہچکولاہَلَّہچھیناجھپٹی کرناچلاناجھٹکا مار کر اکھاڑناٹھوکردولتیسرکناگمڑاصدمہ پہنچاناکھسکانااچھل کودپٹائپھیرنادھچکابھڑکاناجھنجھوڑناٹھیلم ٹھیلامٹی یا پتھر کا ڈھیر ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Jog
What are the meanings of Jog in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Jog in Urdu are دھکا - dhakka, ٹہوکنا - Tahokna, حرکت دینا - harkat deyna, ہچکولا - hichkola, کہنی مارنا - kohni maarna, ٹھیلا - theyla, یاد تازہ کرنا - yaad taazah karna and جھنجھوڑنا - Jhanjoorna. To understand how would you translate the word Jog in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Jog or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Jog synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Jog. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Jog in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Jog in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Jog with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by jog?
Meanings of jog are دھکا - dhakka, ٹہوکنا - Tahokna, حرکت دینا - harkat deyna, ہچکولا - hichkola, کہنی مارنا - kohni maarna, ٹھیلا - theyla, یاد تازہ کرنا - yaad taazah karna and جھنجھوڑنا - Jhanjoorna
Whats the definition of jog?
Definition of the jog are
- a sharp change in direction
- a slight push or shake
- stimulate to remember
- give a slight push to
- run for exercise
- even up the edges of a stack of paper, in printing
- continue talking or writing in a desultory manner
What is the synonym of jog?
Synonym of word jog are kick, nudge, agitate, lurch, actuates, jerk, jolt, actuate, concussion, activate
What are the idioms with the word jog?
Here are the idioms with the word jog in them.
- Jog away jog off
What are the idioms related to jog?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word jog.
- Rub up
- Let the drunkard alone and he will fall of himself
- Pass off
What are the quotes with word jog?
Here are the quotes with the word jog in them
- I can jog, but I can't run. That's hard for me. I like the fact that I can jog for fitness, but to me there's a huge difference between jogging and running. — Mary Decker
- I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass. — David Lee Roth
- Sometimes it's so weird just to do an interview. This morning I was back in my parents' house, with my brother, and we went for a jog together, then had breakfast as a family. And a couple of hours later I'm wearing high heels and a dress and makeup, and talking about my job. — Carey Mulligan