Bamboo meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Bamboo.
- (noun) : woody tropical grass having hollow woody stems; mature canes used for construction and furniture
- (noun) : the hard woody stems of bamboo plants; used in construction and crafts and fishing poles
God can be realized through all paths. All religions are true. The important thing is to reach the roof. You can reach it by stone stairs or by wooden stairs or by bamboo steps or by a rope. You can also climb up by a bamboo pole.
More words from Urdu related to Bamboo
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Bamboo meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Bamboo
What are the meanings of Bamboo in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Bamboo in Urdu is بانس - baans. To understand how would you translate the word Bamboo in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Bamboo or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Bamboo synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Bamboo. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Bamboo in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Bamboo in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Bamboo with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by bamboo?
Meaning of bamboo is بانس - baans
Whats the definition of bamboo?
Definition of the bamboo are
- woody tropical grass having hollow woody stems; mature canes used for construction and furniture
- the hard woody stems of bamboo plants; used in construction and crafts and fishing poles
What is the synonym of bamboo?
Synonym of word bamboo are bamboozling, bamboozles, bamboozled, bamboos, baizes, clavicle
What are the idioms related to bamboo?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word bamboo.
- Bend a twig while it is young
- Carrying coal to newcastle
- Every reed will not make a pipe
- The cause being taken away the effect is removed
- To carry coals to new castle
What are the quotes with word bamboo?
Here are the quotes with the word bamboo in them
- God can be realized through all paths. All religions are true. The important thing is to reach the roof. You can reach it by stone stairs or by wooden stairs or by bamboo steps or by a rope. You can also climb up by a bamboo pole. — Ramakrishna
- With women, I've got a long bamboo pole with a leather loop on the end. I slip the loop around their necks so they can't get away or come too close. Like catching snakes. — Marlon Brando