Bitterness meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Bitterness.
- (noun) : the property of having a harsh unpleasant taste
- (noun) : the taste experience when quinine or coffee is taken into the mouth
- (noun) : a feeling of deep and bitter anger and ill-will
- (noun) : a rough and bitter manner
More words related to the meanings of Bitterness
More words from Urdu related to Bitterness
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Bitterness meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Bitterness in it
What are the meanings of Bitterness in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Bitterness in Urdu are تلخی - talkhi, درشتی - durushti, کڑوا پن - karwa pan, کڑواہٹ - karwaahat, بد مزگی - bad mazgi and کھچاؤ - khichaa o. To understand how would you translate the word Bitterness in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Bitterness or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Bitterness synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Bitterness. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Bitterness in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Bitterness in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Bitterness with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by bitterness?
Meanings of bitterness are تلخی - talkhi, درشتی - durushti, کڑوا پن - karwa pan, کڑواہٹ - karwaahat, بد مزگی - bad mazgi and کھچاؤ - khichaa o
Whats the definition of bitterness?
Definition of the bitterness are
- the property of having a harsh unpleasant taste
- the taste experience when quinine or coffee is taken into the mouth
- a feeling of deep and bitter anger and ill-will
- a rough and bitter manner
What is the synonym of bitterness?
Synonym of word bitterness are waspishness, severity, rancor, severeness, mordacity, roughness, pungency, inclemency, marah, hoarseness
What are the idioms with the word bitterness?
Here are the idioms with the word bitterness in them.
- Fair battle leaves no bitterness behind
What are the quotes with word bitterness?
Here are the quotes with the word bitterness in them
- Hurt leads to bitterness, bitterness to anger, travel too far that road and the way is lost. — Terry Brooks
- Words can be said in bitterness and anger, and often there seems to be an element of truth in the nastiness. And words don't go away, they just echo around. — Jane Goodall
- Something my mum taught me years and years and years ago, is life's just too short to carry around a great bucket-load of anger and resentment and bitterness and hatreds and all that sort of stuff. — Kevin Rudd
- I've purged myself of bitterness and anger and remained open to love. — Tatum O'Neal