Roughness meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Roughness.
- (noun) : rowdy behavior
- (noun) : used of the sea during inclement or stormy weather
- (noun) : an unpolished unrefined quality
- (noun) : the formation of small pits in a surface as a consequence of corrosion
- (noun) : harsh or severe speech or behavior
- (noun) : a texture of a surface or edge that is not smooth but is irregular and uneven
- (noun) : the quality of being harsh or rough or grating to the senses
More words from Urdu related to Roughness
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Roughness meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Roughness in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Roughness in Urdu are درشتی - durushti and ان گھڑ پن - an ghar pan. To understand how would you translate the word Roughness in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Roughness or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Roughness synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Roughness. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Roughness in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Roughness in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Roughness with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by roughness?
Meanings of roughness are درشتی - durushti and ان گھڑ پن - an ghar pan
Whats the definition of roughness?
Definition of the roughness are
- rowdy behavior
- used of the sea during inclement or stormy weather
- an unpolished unrefined quality
- the formation of small pits in a surface as a consequence of corrosion
- harsh or severe speech or behavior
- a texture of a surface or edge that is not smooth but is irregular and uneven
- the quality of being harsh or rough or grating to the senses
What is the synonym of roughness?
Synonym of word roughness are stiffness, sternness, severity, severeness, inclemency, hoarseness, harshness, dourness, bitterness, grossness
What are the quotes with word roughness?
Here is the quote with the word roughness in them
- In a sense it might even be said that our failure is to form habits: for, after all, habit is relative to a stereotyped world, and meantime it is only the roughness of the eye that makes two persons, things, situations, seem alike. — Walter Pater