Severity meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Severity.
- (noun) : used of the degree of something undesirable e.g. pain or weather
- (noun) : something hard to endure
- (noun) : excessive sternness
- (noun) : extreme plainness
Forgiveness is not a feeling - it's a decision we make because we want to do what's right before God. It's a quality decision that won't be easy and it may take time to get through the process, depending on the severity of the offense.
More words related to the meanings of Severity
More words from Urdu related to Severity
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Severity meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ضروریستوتپتھریلاپنمیلا پناستواریٹھوس پنزبردستیغلاظتافزائشظلم و تشددغلبہجانسختیچرانادھاکتکلیف دہیصَدَرگرانیشرعنادغصہاونچائچیرہ دستیگرمیقدرتبڑاعظمتہیبَتتیزی یا چالاکی سےبدطینتیپائیداریکرختگیجبرموٹائیبہتاتغضب ناکیاشتیاقاداسیمحنتبکوٹنااحترامتشددپورہ زور رکھنے والاکڑا پنطاقت کا ناجائز استعمالاصرارمصیبتبے لچکیظِلّجوش ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Severity
What are the meanings of Severity in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Severity in Urdu are سختی - sakhti, شدت - shiddat, درشتی - durushti and سلابت - salaabat. To understand how would you translate the word Severity in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Severity or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Severity synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Severity. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Severity in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Severity in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Severity with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by severity?
Meanings of severity are سختی - sakhti, شدت - shiddat, درشتی - durushti and سلابت - salaabat
Whats the definition of severity?
Definition of the severity are
- used of the degree of something undesirable e.g. pain or weather
- something hard to endure
- excessive sternness
- extreme plainness
What is the synonym of severity?
Synonym of word severity are hardship, austerest, exacerbescence, rigour, vis, rigorism, grossness, burdensomeness, strictish, hotness
What are the idioms related to severity?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word severity.
- Cry one's eyes out
- Wath a vengeance
- A blunt wedge will do it where sometimes a sharp axe will not
- A civil danial is better than a rude grant
- Flies are easier caught with honey than with vinegar
What are the quotes with word severity?
Here are the quotes with the word severity in them
- Forgiveness is not a feeling - it's a decision we make because we want to do what's right before God. It's a quality decision that won't be easy and it may take time to get through the process, depending on the severity of the offense. — Joyce Meyer
- I don't know why they're doing it. I have to assume that their motives are positive, not negative. But they don't understand the severity of the problem in this state. — Gray Davis
- The science linking the increased frequency and severity of extreme weather to the climate crisis has matured tremendously in the last couple of years. — Al Gore
- It is worth while too to warn the teacher that undue severity in correcting faults is liable at times to discourage a boy's mind from effort. — Quintilian