Cheek meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Cheek.
- (noun) : impudent aggressiveness
- (noun) : either of the two large fleshy masses of muscular tissue that form the human rump
- (noun) : either side of the face below the eyes
- (noun) : an impudent statement
- (verb) : speak impudently to
I know I had my equivalents in Adrian Lester and Lenny James when I was at drama school. I remember David Harewood doing 'Othello' at the National, and Adrian Lester having done Cheek by Jowl's famous 'As You Like It and Company' at the Donmar. Not necessarily performances I saw, but just the fact they happened was massively encouraging.
More words from Urdu related to Cheek
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cheek meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Cheek in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cheek in Urdu are رخسار - rukhsaar, عارض - aariz, رخ - rukh and گال - gaal. To understand how would you translate the word Cheek in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cheek or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cheek synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cheek. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cheek in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cheek in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cheek with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cheek?
Meanings of cheek are رخسار - rukhsaar, عارض - aariz, رخ - rukh and گال - gaal
Whats the definition of cheek?
Definition of the cheek are
- impudent aggressiveness
- either of the two large fleshy masses of muscular tissue that form the human rump
- either side of the face below the eyes
- an impudent statement
- speak impudently to
What is the synonym of cheek?
Synonym of word cheek are face, impeditive, side, roc, inclination, aspect, facet, facade, direction, cheeks
What are the quotes with word cheek?
Here are the quotes with the word cheek in them
- Look up, laugh loud, talk big, keep the color in your cheek and the fire in your eye, adorn your person, maintain your health, your beauty and your animal spirits. — William Hazlitt
- I know I had my equivalents in Adrian Lester and Lenny James when I was at drama school. I remember David Harewood doing 'Othello' at the National, and Adrian Lester having done Cheek by Jowl's famous 'As You Like It and Company' at the Donmar. Not necessarily performances I saw, but just the fact they happened was massively encouraging. — David Oyelowo
- Worry - a God, invisible but omnipotent. It steals the bloom from the cheek and lightness from the pulse it takes away the appetite, and turns the hair gray. — Benjamin Disraeli
- Cynicism and naivety lie cheek by jowl in the American imagination if the United States is one of the most venal nations on Earth, it is also one of the most earnestly idealistic. — Terry Eagleton