Cheese meanings in Urdu
Cheese meanings in Urdu is پنیر Cheese in Urdu. More meanings of cheese, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Cheese.
- (noun) : a solid food prepared from the pressed curd of milk
- (noun) : erect or decumbent Old World perennial with axillary clusters of rosy-purple flowers; introduced in United States
- (verb) : used in the imperative (get away, or stop it)
- (verb) : wind onto a cheese
Me and my friend Ioan Gruffudd are like chalk and cheese when it comes to clothes. He lives for his clothes and has an amazing wardrobe. If we're going out I'll turn up at his house and say, 'I haven't got anything to wear,' and he'll tut and sigh and then lend me something swanky.
More words from Urdu related to Cheese
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cheese meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Cheese in it
What are the meanings of Cheese in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cheese in Urdu is پنیر - paneer. To understand how would you translate the word Cheese in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cheese or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cheese synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cheese. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cheese in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cheese in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cheese with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cheese?
Meaning of cheese is پنیر - paneer
Whats the definition of cheese?
Definition of the cheese are
- a solid food prepared from the pressed curd of milk
- erect or decumbent Old World perennial with axillary clusters of rosy-purple flowers; introduced in United States
- used in the imperative (get away, or stop it)
- wind onto a cheese
What is the synonym of cheese?
Synonym of word cheese are cheeses, feese, cheeseboard, pinier, cheesewire, panier, cottage cheese, cheeselep, cheesewood
What are the idioms with the word cheese?
Here are the idioms with the word cheese in them.
- Make good cheese if you make little
What are the quotes with word cheese?
Here are the quotes with the word cheese in them
- Me and my friend Ioan Gruffudd are like chalk and cheese when it comes to clothes. He lives for his clothes and has an amazing wardrobe. If we're going out I'll turn up at his house and say, 'I haven't got anything to wear,' and he'll tut and sigh and then lend me something swanky. — Matthew Rhys
- Do you know how many calories are in butter and cheese and ice cream? Would you get your dog up in the morning for a cup of coffee and a donut? — Jack LaLanne
- I'm famous for splurging at fast-food places. I'm currently obsessed with Taco Bell's bean and cheese burritos with extra green sauce and extra cheese. Gluttony! — Fergie
- Fettucini alfredo is macaroni and cheese for adults. — Mitch Hedberg