Coat meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Coat.
- (verb) : form a coat over
- (noun) : growth of hair or wool or fur covering the body of an animal
- (noun) : an outer garment that has sleeves and covers the body from shoulder down; worn outdoors
- (noun) : a thin layer covering something
- (verb) : cover or provide with a coat
- (verb) : put a coat on; cover the surface of; furnish with a surface
More words from Urdu related to Coat
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Coat meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Coat in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Coat
What are the meanings of Coat in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Coat in Urdu are تہہ چڑھانا - taeh charhaana, کوٹ - kot and کُرتی - Kurti. To understand how would you translate the word Coat in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Coat or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Coat synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Coat. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Coat in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Coat in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Coat with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by coat?
Meanings of coat are تہہ چڑھانا - taeh charhaana, کوٹ - kot and کُرتی - Kurti
Whats the definition of coat?
Definition of the coat are
- form a coat over
- growth of hair or wool or fur covering the body of an animal
- an outer garment that has sleeves and covers the body from shoulder down; worn outdoors
- a thin layer covering something
- cover or provide with a coat
- put a coat on; cover the surface of; furnish with a surface
What is the synonym of coat?
Synonym of word coat are galvanise, cuit, coots, coit, coats, cote, citadel, draff, chateau, castle
What are the idioms with the word coat?
Here are the idioms with the word coat in them.
- A clear conscience is a coat of mail
- A ragged coat may cover an honest man
- A smart coat is a good letter of introduction
- Cut your coat according to you cloth
- Cut your coat according to your cloth
What are the idioms related to coat?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word coat.
- A man's house is his castle
- Every man's home is his safest place of refuge
What are the quotes with word coat?
Here are the quotes with the word coat in them
- My dad used to say, 'Just because you dress up in a coat and tie, it doesn't influence your intelligence.' — Tiger Woods
- Why don't you get out of that wet coat and into a dry martini? — Robert Benchley
- I met in the street a very poor young man who was in love. His hat was old, his coat worn, his cloak was out at the elbows, the water passed through his shoes, - and the stars through his soul. — Victor Hugo
- I usually decide what to wear in the morning, but sometimes, I'll have a favorite coat or sweater or shoes, and I'll wear them everyday for a week! — Cameron Russell