Collaborator meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Collaborator.
- (noun) : someone who collaborates with an enemy occupying force
- (noun) : someone who assists in a plot
- (noun) : an associate in an activity or endeavor or sphere of common interest
More words related to the meanings of Collaborator
More words from Urdu related to Collaborator
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Collaborator meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
زچمعاونپتی دارمشترکچارہ گرنسلبامروتہَم سَرہم نواشریک حصہحلیفمتحدہفضولینیکجوڑ لگاناسہایکشریک ہونے والاشاملدرجشفیقدوستانہبیاہ کرناحِصّہ دارملامفیدمہرہمتفقرحیمرَفیقشریکطرفدارگرہجڑاشقصنفہم صحبتایک حِصّہ رکھنے والاجوڑجڑناپیوستشریک کارمشفقبَرابَرانسیظہیرگرہ باندھنا یا لگاناواصلرحم دلڈھبشطرنج میں شاہ کی ضیق ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Collaborator
What are the meanings of Collaborator in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Collaborator in Urdu are شریک - shariik, مدد گار - madad gaar and شریک کار - shariik e kaar. To understand how would you translate the word Collaborator in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Collaborator or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Collaborator synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Collaborator. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Collaborator in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Collaborator in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Collaborator with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by collaborator?
Meanings of collaborator are شریک - shariik, مدد گار - madad gaar and شریک کار - shariik e kaar
Whats the definition of collaborator?
Definition of the collaborator are
- someone who collaborates with an enemy occupying force
- someone who assists in a plot
- an associate in an activity or endeavor or sphere of common interest
What is the synonym of collaborator?
Synonym of word collaborator are associate, helper, partaker, collborator, participator, beneficial, participant, auxiliary, mate, assistant
What are the idioms related to collaborator?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word collaborator.
- God be with us who can be against us
- Sheep that have no shepherd
- Sheep that have no shepherd
What are the quotes with word collaborator?
Here are the quotes with the word collaborator in them
- Oh! this opponent, this collaborator against your will, whose notion of beauty always differs from yours and whose means are often too limited for active assistance to your intentions! — Alexander Alekhine
- Marc Jacobs is full of creative people and Louis Vuitton is again a name on the door, a name that has existed for many years but I'm a collaborator there and I bring in other people, other artists and I work with a great creative design team. — Marc Jacobs