Complexion meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Complexion.
- (noun) : (obsolete) a combination of elements (of dryness and warmth or of the four humors) that was once believed to determine a person's health and temperament
- (noun) : texture and appearance of the skin of the face
- (noun) : the coloring of a person's face
- (noun) : a point of view or general attitude or inclination
- (noun) : a combination that results from coupling or interlinking
- (verb) : give a certain color to
More words from Urdu related to Complexion
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Complexion meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom related to the meaning of Complexion
What are the meanings of Complexion in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Complexion in Urdu are رنگت - rangat and خَصلَت. To understand how would you translate the word Complexion in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Complexion or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Complexion synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Complexion. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Complexion in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Complexion in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Complexion with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by complexion?
Meanings of complexion are رنگت - rangat and خَصلَت
Whats the definition of complexion?
Definition of the complexion are
- (obsolete) a combination of elements (of dryness and warmth or of the four humors) that was once believed to determine a person's health and temperament
- texture and appearance of the skin of the face
- the coloring of a person's face
- a point of view or general attitude or inclination
- a combination that results from coupling or interlinking
- give a certain color to
What is the synonym of complexion?
Synonym of word complexion are rud, blee, tint, dye, coloration, trait
What are the idioms related to complexion?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word complexion.
- Do not be deceived by outward appearance
What are the quotes with word complexion?
Here is the quote with the word complexion in them
- None of us is responsible for the complexion of his skin. This fact of nature offers no clue to the character or quality of the person underneath. — Marian Anderson