Compliance meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Compliance.
- (noun) : acting according to certain accepted standards
- (noun) : the act of submitting; usually surrendering power to another
- (noun) : a disposition or tendency to yield to the will of others
The aspects of patriotism that hush dissent, encourage going along, and sanction comfortable distancing and compliance with what is indecent and unacceptable... those aspects are too fundamental to ignore or gloss over.
More words from Urdu related to Compliance
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Compliance meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom related to the meaning of Compliance
What are the meanings of Compliance in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Compliance in Urdu are تابعداری - taabe daari and مَرضی. To understand how would you translate the word Compliance in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Compliance or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Compliance synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Compliance. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Compliance in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Compliance in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Compliance with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by compliance?
Meanings of compliance are تابعداری - taabe daari and مَرضی
Whats the definition of compliance?
Definition of the compliance are
- acting according to certain accepted standards
- the act of submitting; usually surrendering power to another
- a disposition or tendency to yield to the will of others
What is the synonym of compliance?
Synonym of word compliance are dependence, allegiance, vassalage, servileness, obsequiousness, obedience, will
What are the idioms related to compliance?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word compliance.
- He who loves well obeys well
What are the quotes with word compliance?
Here are the quotes with the word compliance in them
- The aspects of patriotism that hush dissent, encourage going along, and sanction comfortable distancing and compliance with what is indecent and unacceptable... those aspects are too fundamental to ignore or gloss over. — Bernadine Dohrn
- The respect for human rights is nowadays not so much a matter of having international standards, but rather questions of compliance with those standards. — Michelle Bachelet
- Easter is reflecting upon suffering for one thing, but it also reflects upon Jesus and his non compliance in the face of great authority where he holds to his truth - so there's two stories there. — Michael Leunig