Will meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Will.
- (verb) : leave or give by will after one's death
- (noun) : a legal document declaring a person's wishes regarding the disposal of their property when they die
- (noun) : a fixed and persistent intent or purpose
- (noun) : the capability of conscious choice and decision and intention
- (verb) : determine by choice
- (verb) : decree or ordain
There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age.
|He will drive||وہ دھکیلے گا|
|He will give||وہ دے گا|
|He will love||وہ محبت کرے گا|
|He will smile||وہ مسکرائے گا|
|He will speak||وہ بولے گا|
|He will take||وہ لے گا|
|He will write||وہ لکھے گا|
|I will drive||میں دھکیلوں گا|
|I will give||میں دوں گا|
|I will love||میں محبت کروں گا|
|I will never smoke||میں کبھی بھی سگریٹ نہیں پیوں گا|
|I will smile||میں مسکراوں گا|
|I will speak||میں بولوں گا|
|I will take||میں لوں گا|
|I will talk about it||میں اس کے متعلق بات کروں گا|
|I will write||میں لکھوں گا|
|She will read it||وہ یہ پڑھے گی|
|They will fly tomorrow||وہ کل پرواز کریں گے|
|They will punish her||وہ اسے سزا دیں گے|
|We will drive||ہم دھکیلیں گے|
|We will give||ہم دینگے|
|We will love||ہم محبت کریں گے|
|We will sing it||ہم یہ (گانا) گائیں گے|
|We will smile||ہم مسکرایں گے|
|We will speak||ہم بولیں گے|
|We will take||ہم لینگے|
|We will write||ہم لکھیں گے|
More words related to the meanings of Will
More words from Urdu related to Will
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Will meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
علیحدگیمسمماقرارفہمآزاد تخیلتحریکعیشقصد کرناگھٹنامرادخواہش رکھناعزم کرنااستحسانطمعاشارہمزاحمت کرناہم آہنگیتقاضاذکاوتمنصوبہ کرناہڑکنارجحانبرکناریمیلانبارمائلطاقت سے ٹھیلنابہا کر ڈھیر کردینانظردر خواست کرنارَضانہ رکھنااشتہاچاہئےخاطرارادہ رکھنافقہکدالضمیرہوسبرخاستگیوصیتعزممرضیاندیشہخواب دیکھناواسطہنعیمہدفقلت ...
Idioms with the word Will in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Will
What are the meanings of Will in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Will in Urdu are خواہش - khwaahish, مراد - muraad, رضا - raza, نیت - niyat, وصیت - wasiyat, مرضی - marzi, ارادہ - eraadah and مَرضی. To understand how would you translate the word Will in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Will or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Will synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Will. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Will in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Will in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Will with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by will?
Meanings of will are خواہش - khwaahish, مراد - muraad, رضا - raza, نیت - niyat, وصیت - wasiyat, مرضی - marzi, ارادہ - eraadah and مَرضی
Whats the definition of will?
Definition of the will are
- leave or give by will after one's death
- a legal document declaring a person's wishes regarding the disposal of their property when they die
- a fixed and persistent intent or purpose
- the capability of conscious choice and decision and intention
- determine by choice
- decree or ordain
What is the synonym of will?
Synonym of word will are wishfulness, purport, sec, furlough, conscience, legacy, volition, desire, willfulness, purports
What are the idioms with the word will?
Here are the idioms with the word will in them.
- A blunt wedge will do it where sometimes a sharp axe will not
- A bribe will enter without knocking
- A broken sack will hold no corn
- A carper will cavil at anything
- A crooked stick will have a croocked a shadow
What are the idioms related to will?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word will.
- Give points
- Since that cannot be done which you wish wish that which can be done
- When what you wish does not happen wish for what does happen
- Legacy comulative
- Wisdom is neither in heritance nor legacy
What are the quotes with word will?
Here are the quotes with the word will in them
- I will never be an old man. To me, old age is always 15 years older than I am. — Francis Bacon
- There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age. — Sophia Loren
- Preparation for old age should begin not later than one's teens. A life which is empty of purpose until 65 will not suddenly become filled on retirement. — Dwight L.Moody
- Middle age is the time when a man is always thinking that in a week or two he will feel as good as ever. — Don Marquis
How to use will in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use will in a sentence.
- He will drive — وہ دھکیلے گا
- He will give — وہ دے گا
- He will love — وہ محبت کرے گا
- He will smile — وہ مسکرائے گا
- He will speak — وہ بولے گا