Obedience meanings in Urdu
Obedience meanings in Urdu are حکم برداری, تابعداری, پیروی, بندگی, اطاعت, فرماں برداری, اتباع, تعمیل حکم, آگیا کاری Obedience in Urdu. More meanings of obedience, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
حکم برداری تابعداری پیروی بندگی اطاعت فرماں برداری اتباع تعمیل حکم آگیا کاری
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Obedience.
- (noun) : behavior intended to please your parents
- (noun) : the act of obeying; dutiful or submissive behavior with respect to another person
- (noun) : the trait of being willing to obey
Punishment may make us obey the orders we are given, but at best it will only teach an obedience to authority, not a self-control which enhances our self-respect.
Let it ever be remembered that genuine faith in Christ will ever be productive of good works for this faith worketh by love, as the apostle says, and love to God always produces obedience to his holy laws.
Christians must share their faith in obedience to the Great Commission, because we are only seeing the fruit of sin this side of death.
More words related to the meanings of Obedience
More words from Urdu related to Obedience
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Obedience meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بندگایتابعداریبزدلیخیر مقدمانحصارآدھینتائینباہچاپلوسیگُزارِشآدابوابستگیاحترامًپیرنمسکارپوجالحاظنوکریسچوتیمسکینیتسلیمدار و مداراعانتتلاشسعادت مندیصبرصاحب سلامتپابندیسوانگتابعپرنامعبادت کرنادھیانمُلازمتوفاداریبے لطفیاحتراموقفوکالتجستجوالتفاتتَکمیل حُکَمتسخیرسلامگرویدگیپیرویعاقباظہار وفاداریشعارمعاوَنتادھینتائی ...
Idiom with the word Obedience in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Obedience
What are the meanings of Obedience in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Obedience in Urdu are اطاعت - taaat, بندگی - bandgi, اتباع - Ittebaa, فرماں برداری, تابعداری - taabe daari and پیروی - paerawi. To understand how would you translate the word Obedience in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Obedience or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Obedience synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Obedience. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Obedience in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Obedience in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Obedience with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by obedience?
Meanings of obedience are اطاعت - taaat, بندگی - bandgi, اتباع - Ittebaa, فرماں برداری, تابعداری - taabe daari and پیروی - paerawi
Whats the definition of obedience?
Definition of the obedience are
- behavior intended to please your parents
- the act of obeying; dutiful or submissive behavior with respect to another person
- the trait of being willing to obey
What is the synonym of obedience?
Synonym of word obedience are fealty, service, vitrification, obsequiousness, devotion, dependence, ministration, devotedness, compliance, irresistance
What are the idioms with the word obedience?
Here are the idioms with the word obedience in them.
- Through obedience learn to command
What are the idioms related to obedience?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word obedience.
- No one can rule except one who can be ruled
- He who loves well obeys well
- Mute of malice
- Lip service
- Obedience is much more seen in little things than in great
What are the quotes with word obedience?
Here are the quotes with the word obedience in them
- Punishment may make us obey the orders we are given, but at best it will only teach an obedience to authority, not a self-control which enhances our self-respect. — Bruno Bettelheim
- Let it ever be remembered that genuine faith in Christ will ever be productive of good works for this faith worketh by love, as the apostle says, and love to God always produces obedience to his holy laws. — Adam Clarke
- Christians must share their faith in obedience to the Great Commission, because we are only seeing the fruit of sin this side of death. — Ray Comfort
- If all Church power vests in the clergy, then the people are practically bound to passive obedience in all matters of faith and practice for all right of private judgment is then denied. — Charles Hodge