Constructive meanings in Urdu
Constructive meanings in Urdu is بنانے والا Constructive in Urdu. More meanings of constructive, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Constructive.
- (adjective satellite) : emphasizing what is laudable or hopeful or to the good
- (adjective) : constructing or tending to construct or improve or promote development
We are approaching a new age of synthesis. Knowledge cannot be merely a degree or a skill... it demands a broader vision, capabilities in critical thinking and logical deduction without which we cannot have constructive progress.
More words from Urdu related to Constructive
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Constructive meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Constructive in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Constructive in Urdu is بنانے والا - banaaney waala. To understand how would you translate the word Constructive in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Constructive or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Constructive synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Constructive. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Constructive in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Constructive in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Constructive with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by constructive?
Meaning of constructive is بنانے والا - banaaney waala
Whats the definition of constructive?
Definition of the constructive are
- emphasizing what is laudable or hopeful or to the good
- constructing or tending to construct or improve or promote development
What is the synonym of constructive?
Synonym of word constructive are shaper, blowier, forger, maker, builder, forker, manufacturer, blower, badee, fabricant
What are the quotes with word constructive?
Here are the quotes with the word constructive in them
- We are approaching a new age of synthesis. Knowledge cannot be merely a degree or a skill... it demands a broader vision, capabilities in critical thinking and logical deduction without which we cannot have constructive progress. — Li Ka Shing
- Good management is the art of making problems so interesting and their solutions so constructive that everyone wants to get to work and deal with them. — Paul Hawken
- The man who will use his skill and constructive imagination to see how much he can give for a dollar, instead of how little he can give for a dollar, is bound to succeed. — Henry Ford
- Advertising is a racket, like the movies and the brokerage business. You cannot be honest without admitting that its constructive contribution to humanity is exactly minus zero. — F.Scott Fitzgerald