Cowardly meanings in Urdu
Cowardly meanings in Urdu is نامراد Cowardly in Urdu. More meanings of cowardly, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Cowardly.
- (adjective) : lacking courage; ignobly timid and faint-hearted
More words from Urdu related to Cowardly
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cowardly meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Cowardly in it
What are the meanings of Cowardly in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cowardly in Urdu is نامراد - naa muraad. To understand how would you translate the word Cowardly in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cowardly or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cowardly synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cowardly. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cowardly in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cowardly in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cowardly with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cowardly?
Meaning of cowardly is نامراد - naa muraad
Whats the definition of cowardly?
Definition of the cowardly are
- lacking courage; ignobly timid and faint-hearted
What is the synonym of cowardly?
Synonym of word cowardly are failure, impotent, unmanly, disappointed
What are the idioms with the word cowardly?
Here are the idioms with the word cowardly in them.
- A courageous foe is better than a cowardly friend
What are the quotes with word cowardly?
Here are the quotes with the word cowardly in them
- Killing yourself is a major commitment, it takes a kind of courage. Most people just lead lives of cowardly desperation. It's kinda half suicide where you just dull yourself with substances. — Robert Crumb
- Love makes a subtle man out of a crude one, it gives eloquence to the mute, it gives courage the cowardly and makes the idle quick and sharp. — Juan Ruiz
- The people to fear are not those who disagree with you, but those who disagree with you and are too cowardly to let you know. — Napoleon Bonaparte
- It is better by noble boldness to run the risk of being subject to half the evils we anticipate than to remain in cowardly listlessness for fear of what might happen. — Herodotus