Impotent meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Impotent.
- (adjective) : lacking power or ability
- (adjective) : (of a male) unable to copulate
- جو جِسمانی قُوَّت سے محروم ہو
I was starting to become impotent through this diet and couldn't perform. How many people who are taking the little blue pill, if they started to change what they are eating most of the time, could change the way their sex life is?
More words related to the meanings of Impotent
More words from Urdu related to Impotent
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Impotent meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
قصورزخمیکاہلبے لطفسڑیلاپھس پھساگومڑناعسنااستواربھَدّابہتابے جانغمگین ہونازنانہبے محلچھاباگھٹنانیم جانہوش گم کر دیناسُوکھابے کارگنڈیمعدومبے مغزمغمومبے ہمتلاغَرناتواںاکٹھا کرناآلکسیالتوارواںہلکے کردار کاافسردہ دلغبیڈھیلا کرنابھربھراافتیمونسنبے طاقت کرنااجیرنبُزدل شخصزبوںنا مطلوبقلتفاتر العقلکم ہمتبے حالتاخيریمجھول ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Impotent
|Where the hedge is lowest men leap over||دشمن ہمیشہ کمزور جگہ پر ہی وار کرتا ہے|
What are the meanings of Impotent in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Impotent in Urdu are کمزور - kamzor, سست - sust, ڈھیلا - dhiila, نامرد - naa mard, ناتواں - naa tawaan, نامراد - naa muraad and نپنسک - Napunsk. To understand how would you translate the word Impotent in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Impotent or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Impotent synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Impotent. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Impotent in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Impotent in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Impotent with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by impotent?
Meanings of impotent are کمزور - kamzor, سست - sust, ڈھیلا - dhiila, نامرد - naa mard, ناتواں - naa tawaan, نامراد - naa muraad and نپنسک - Napunsk
Whats the definition of impotent?
Definition of the impotent are
- lacking power or ability
- (of a male) unable to copulate
- جو جِسمانی قُوَّت سے محروم ہو
What is the synonym of impotent?
Synonym of word impotent are frailest, lazes, slovenly, otiose, coward, sluggabed, imbecile, slow down, idle, frail
What are the idioms related to impotent?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word impotent.
- Let not the grass grow the path of friendship
- A feeble body makes the mind weak
- Backbone less
- Hungry men think the cook lazy
- Keen in commencing negligent in concluding
What are the quotes with word impotent?
Here are the quotes with the word impotent in them
- Anger is the most impotent of passions. It effects nothing it goes about, and hurts the one who is possessed by it more than the one against whom it is directed. — Carl Sandburg
- I was starting to become impotent through this diet and couldn't perform. How many people who are taking the little blue pill, if they started to change what they are eating most of the time, could change the way their sex life is? — Morgan Spurlock
- Ideology, politics and journalism, which luxuriate in failure, are impotent in the face of hope and joy. — P. J. O'Rourke
- I call upon the scientific community in our country, those who gave us nuclear weapons, to turn their great talents now to the cause of mankind and world peace: to give us the means of rendering these nuclear weapons impotent and obsolete. — Ronald Reagan