Crisis meanings in Urdu
Crisis meanings in Urdu are تشويش ناک مرحلہ, نازک لمحہ, نازک دور, بحران, معرکے کا وقت, آزمائش کا وقت, جوکھوں یا دُبدھا کا وقت, نازک وقت Crisis in Urdu. More meanings of crisis, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Crisis.
- (noun) : a crucial stage or turning point in the course of something
- (noun) : an unstable situation of extreme danger or difficulty
The world is a crazy, beautiful, ugly complicated place, and it keeps moving on from crisis to strangeness to beauty to weirdness to tragedy. The caravan keeps moving on, and the job of the longform writer or filmmaker or radio broadcaster is to stop - is to pause - and when the caravan goes away, that's when this stuff comes.
More words from Urdu related to Crisis
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Crisis meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Crisis in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Crisis in Urdu are بحران - bohraan and نازک وقت. To understand how would you translate the word Crisis in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Crisis or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Crisis synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Crisis. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Crisis in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Crisis in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Crisis with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by crisis?
Meanings of crisis are بحران - bohraan and نازک وقت
Whats the definition of crisis?
Definition of the crisis are
- a crucial stage or turning point in the course of something
- an unstable situation of extreme danger or difficulty
What is the synonym of crisis?
Synonym of word crisis are crissum, crissa, crises, fit, paroxysm, conjuncture, crissal
What are the quotes with word crisis?
Here are the quotes with the word crisis in them
- Here comes 40. I'm feeling my age and I've ordered the Ferrari. I'm going to get the whole mid-life crisis package. — Keanu Reeves
- Government alone cannot solve the problems we deal with in our correctional facilities, treatment centers, homeless shelters and crisis centers - we need our faith-based and community partners. — Dirk Kempthorne
- The world is a crazy, beautiful, ugly complicated place, and it keeps moving on from crisis to strangeness to beauty to weirdness to tragedy. The caravan keeps moving on, and the job of the longform writer or filmmaker or radio broadcaster is to stop - is to pause - and when the caravan goes away, that's when this stuff comes. — David Remnick
- The best way to begin genuine bipartisanship to make America stronger is to work together on the real crises facing our country, not to manufacture an artificial crisis to serve a special interest agenda out of touch with the needs of Americans. — John F. Kerry