Degradation meanings in Urdu
Degradation meanings in Urdu is بے عزتی Degradation in Urdu. More meanings of degradation, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Degradation.
- (noun) : a low or downcast state
- (noun) : changing to a lower state (a less respected state)
So long as the system of competition in the production and exchange of the means of life goes on, the degradation of the arts will go on and if that system is to last for ever, then art is doomed, and will surely die that is to say, civilization will die.
The national debate on health care once centered on improving access to quality care, yet the effect of Obamacare will be the exact opposite, resulting in the shameful degradation of care for the neediest individuals.
More words from Urdu related to Degradation
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Degradation meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بے حُرمتیلعنت ملامتہتکاہانتنرآدرننگبے ادبی کرناحقارتاپمانتَضحيکذلیل کرناپگڑی اچھالناذِلّتلمتوہینرسوا کرنااپبے امتیازیالزامبے عزتیاضحُوکَہکم قدریبے عزتی کرنالتاڑلعنتانفعالخوار کرنارسوائینر آدرکلنکذلتپستیبے قدرینیچا دکھانافر و تنیہنسی اڑاناجھیپبے عزّتیفضیحتیرُسوائیبدگوئیتذلیلآبرو لیناپت بھنگدھجیاں اڑاناذلَّتان آدرتَمَسخُرجھینپفضیحت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Degradation
What are the meanings of Degradation in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Degradation in Urdu is بے عزتی - bey izzati. To understand how would you translate the word Degradation in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Degradation or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Degradation synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Degradation. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Degradation in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Degradation in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Degradation with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by degradation?
Meaning of degradation is بے عزتی - bey izzati
Whats the definition of degradation?
Definition of the degradation are
- a low or downcast state
- changing to a lower state (a less respected state)
What is the synonym of degradation?
Synonym of word degradation are obloquy, dishonors, dishonor, humiliation, ambitionless, disrespectability, disreputation, disgrace, opprobrium, insulsity
What are the idioms related to degradation?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word degradation.
- A bitter pill to swallow
- Fly in the face of
- He that speaks ill of his wife dishonours himself
- Loss of honour is loss of life
- Mendings are honourable rags are abominable
What are the quotes with word degradation?
Here are the quotes with the word degradation in them
- So long as the system of competition in the production and exchange of the means of life goes on, the degradation of the arts will go on and if that system is to last for ever, then art is doomed, and will surely die that is to say, civilization will die. — William Morris
- The three great problems of this century the degradation of man in the proletariat, the subjection of women through hunger, the atrophy of the child by darkness. — Victor Hugo
- The national debate on health care once centered on improving access to quality care, yet the effect of Obamacare will be the exact opposite, resulting in the shameful degradation of care for the neediest individuals. — Fred Upton
- One has a greater sense of degradation after an interview with a doctor than from any human experience. — Alice James