Ridicule meanings in Urdu
Ridicule meanings in Urdu are مَذاق, اضحُوکَہ, ٹھَٹّھا, تَضحيک, تَمَسخُر, مضحکہ, ہنسی اڑانا, خاکہ اڑانا, بے عزتی, بے عزتی کرنا Ridicule in Urdu. More meanings of ridicule, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
مَذاق اضحُوکَہ ٹھَٹّھا تَضحيک تَمَسخُر مضحکہ ہنسی اڑانا خاکہ اڑانا بے عزتی بے عزتی کرنا
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Ridicule.
- (verb) : subject to laughter or ridicule
- (noun) : language or behavior intended to mock or humiliate
- (noun) : the act of deriding or treating with contempt
The truth of our faith becomes a matter of ridicule among the infidels if any Catholic, not gifted with the necessary scientific learning, presents as dogma what scientific scrutiny shows to be false.
Mysticism and exaggeration go together. A mystic must not fear ridicule if he is to push all the way to the limits of humility or the limits of delight.
So keep fightin' for freedom and justice, beloveds, but don't you forget to have fun doin' it. Lord, let your laughter ring forth. Be outrageous, ridicule the fraidy-cats, rejoice in all the oddities that freedom can produce.
More words related to the meanings of Ridicule
More words from Urdu related to Ridicule
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ridicule meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ترک ادببہتانطنزطنزیہ فقرہہتکمضحکہ اڑناخوش ہوناتحقیر کرنامسخرہ پن کرناکھڑ کھڑانانقلمذمتغیبتزکاپمانفقرے کسناہیچ کرناہجو کرنالطیفہبے وقر کرنانَقَل اُتارناجھوٹابے تہذیبی کرناطعنہ زنیرمزآوازہ کسناتوہینچھیڑتضحیک کرنابے وقریمذاق ہونابدنامی کرناگستاخی کرناننداعاجز و انکساربے عزتیطعنہ تشنےپگڑی اتارناگڈا بنانامذاق کرناتوہین کرنامنہ چڑانااستہزابے حُرمتیطعنے تشنے دیناتَمَسخَرانفعالہنسیخوش طبع ہونانرآدر ...
Idiom with the word Ridicule in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Ridicule
What are the meanings of Ridicule in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ridicule in Urdu are بے عزتی - bey izzati, ہنسی اڑانا - hansi uraana, خاکہ اڑانا - khaakah uraana, بے عزتی کرنا - bey izzati karna, تَضحيک - Tazheek and مضحکہ - mazhakah. To understand how would you translate the word Ridicule in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ridicule or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ridicule synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ridicule. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ridicule in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ridicule in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ridicule with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ridicule?
Meanings of ridicule are بے عزتی - bey izzati, ہنسی اڑانا - hansi uraana, خاکہ اڑانا - khaakah uraana, بے عزتی کرنا - bey izzati karna, تَضحيک - Tazheek and مضحکہ - mazhakah
Whats the definition of ridicule?
Definition of the ridicule are
- subject to laughter or ridicule
- language or behavior intended to mock or humiliate
- the act of deriding or treating with contempt
What is the synonym of ridicule?
Synonym of word ridicule are disgrace, joke, demeaning, jeer, degradation, mock, belittling, mimic, dishonor, caricature
What are the idioms with the word ridicule?
Here are the idioms with the word ridicule in them.
- It is easier to ridicule than to command
What are the idioms related to ridicule?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ridicule.
- Sereaming face
- Fly in the face of
- A bitter pill to swallow
- He that speaks ill of his wife dishonours himself
- Loss of honour is loss of life
What are the quotes with word ridicule?
Here are the quotes with the word ridicule in them
- The truth of our faith becomes a matter of ridicule among the infidels if any Catholic, not gifted with the necessary scientific learning, presents as dogma what scientific scrutiny shows to be false. — Thomas Aquinas
- Mysticism and exaggeration go together. A mystic must not fear ridicule if he is to push all the way to the limits of humility or the limits of delight. — Milan Kundera
- So keep fightin' for freedom and justice, beloveds, but don't you forget to have fun doin' it. Lord, let your laughter ring forth. Be outrageous, ridicule the fraidy-cats, rejoice in all the oddities that freedom can produce. — Molly Ivins
- The tree which moves some to tears of joy is in the eyes of others only a green thing that stands in the way. Some see nature all ridicule and deformity... and some scarce see nature at all. But to the eyes of the man of imagination, nature is imagination itself. — William Blake