Denounce meanings in Urdu
Denounce meanings in Urdu is تردید کرنا Denounce in Urdu. More meanings of denounce, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Denounce.
- (verb) : give away information about somebody
- (verb) : to accuse or condemn or openly or formally or brand as disgraceful
- (verb) : speak out against
- (verb) : announce the termination of, as of treaties
I came to poetry through the urgent need to denounce injustice, exploitation, humiliation. I know that's not enough to change the world. But to remain silent would have been a kind of intolerable complicity.
The biggest danger to the European Union comes not from those who advocate change, but from those who denounce new thinking as heresy. In its long history Europe has experience of heretics who turned out to have a point.
More words from Urdu related to Denounce
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Denounce meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ہراناغلط ٹھیراناپلٹ جاناباطل ثابت کرنااعتراض کرنابند کرناساقط کرناتردیدسناناتردید کرناغلط ٹھہرانامخالفت کرناغلط ثابت ہوناحجت کرنالاجواب کرناجُھٹلانانفی کرناتوڑناخلاف کہنامات کرناجھٹلاناانکاررد کرنابحث کرنامغلوب کرناجھگڑااعلان کرناجھوٹا کرناغلط ثابت کرناکِسی بیانجھوٹ ثابت کرنانہیں کرنامسترد کرناباطل کرنابطلان کرنامنسوخ کرناانکار کرنابات کاٹناچپ کردیناردّ کرناالٹناکاٹناجرح کرنا
What are the meanings of Denounce in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Denounce in Urdu is تردید کرنا - tardiid karna. To understand how would you translate the word Denounce in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Denounce or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Denounce synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Denounce. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Denounce in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Denounce in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Denounce with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by denounce?
Meaning of denounce is تردید کرنا - tardiid karna
Whats the definition of denounce?
Definition of the denounce are
- give away information about somebody
- to accuse or condemn or openly or formally or brand as disgraceful
- speak out against
- announce the termination of, as of treaties
What is the synonym of denounce?
Synonym of word denounce are confute, impugn, refute, deny, denudating, disprove, proclaim, gainsay, refuting, negate
What are the idioms related to denounce?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word denounce.
- To blow hot and cold
What are the quotes with word denounce?
Here are the quotes with the word denounce in them
- I came to poetry through the urgent need to denounce injustice, exploitation, humiliation. I know that's not enough to change the world. But to remain silent would have been a kind of intolerable complicity. — Tahar Ben Jelloun
- The biggest danger to the European Union comes not from those who advocate change, but from those who denounce new thinking as heresy. In its long history Europe has experience of heretics who turned out to have a point. — David Cameron
- Journalists should denounce government by public opinion polls. — Dan Rather