Digest meanings in Urdu
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Digest.
- (verb) : put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- (verb) : make more concise
- (noun) : a periodical that summarizes the news
- (noun) : something that is compiled (as into a single book or file)
- (verb) : soften or disintegrate, as by undergoing exposure to heat or moisture
- (verb) : systematize, as by classifying and summarizing
- (verb) : become assimilated into the body
- (verb) : arrange and integrate in the mind
- (verb) : convert food into absorbable substances
- (verb) : soften or disintegrate by means of chemical action, heat, or moisture
More words related to the meanings of Digest
More words from Urdu related to Digest
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Digest meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
داب بیٹھناپکناردیتیار کرنااجاڑنامائع بناناناس یا ویران کرناگھولناڈکار جاناچڑیا یا جنس کا کوئی پرندہاترناپگلناتِحلیل کَرناہاتھ مارناخراب ہونابربادیمنصوبہ بنانااسرافاللے تللےپانی پانی ہوناخرد برد کرنابربادپامال کرناتئے جاناحل ہوناکھا جانانگلناڈبوناپانی پانی کرنابے چراغتا راج کرناہاضمہرقیق بنناپھینکنادماغ میں گَھڑناکھسنابہ نکلناپگھلناتغلب کرناحلقگھٹناگھلناجائیداد کو برباد کرناتاؤ دیناچرا لیناسڑناضائع کرناتَدبیر کَرناتباہیگلانا ...
Idiom with the word Digest in it
What are the meanings of Digest in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Digest in Urdu are تحلیل ہونا - taehliil hona, ہضم کرنا - hazm karna, ہضم ہونا, گلنا - galna and پچانا - pachaana. To understand how would you translate the word Digest in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Digest or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Digest synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Digest. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Digest in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Digest in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Digest with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by digest?
Meanings of digest are تحلیل ہونا - taehliil hona, ہضم کرنا - hazm karna, ہضم ہونا, گلنا - galna and پچانا - pachaana
Whats the definition of digest?
Definition of the digest are
- put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- make more concise
- a periodical that summarizes the news
- something that is compiled (as into a single book or file)
- soften or disintegrate, as by undergoing exposure to heat or moisture
- systematize, as by classifying and summarizing
- become assimilated into the body
- arrange and integrate in the mind
- convert food into absorbable substances
- soften or disintegrate by means of chemical action, heat, or moisture
What is the synonym of digest?
Synonym of word digest are dissolve, swallow, waste, embezzle, digestibleness, concoct, digestion, thawy, pigling, gurned
What are the idioms with the word digest?
Here are the idioms with the word digest in them.
- Some wits can digest before others can chew
What are the quotes with word digest?
Here are the quotes with the word digest in them
- Once you're in a particular country, and you're surrounded by musicians who are so adept at traditional music, you suddenly realize how much there is to explore and digest and learn and experience. — Evelyn Glennie
- Until we have a better relationship between private performance and the public truth, as was demonstrated with Watergate, we as the public are absolutely right to remain suspicious, contemptuous even, of the secrecy and the misinformation which is the digest of our news. — John le Carre