Swallow meanings in Urdu
Swallow meanings in Urdu are گلے سے اتارنا, ہضم کرنا, چڑیا یا جنس کا کوئی پرندہ, خطاف, ابابیل, حلق, گلا, نگلنا, گھونٹ, کھانا Swallow in Urdu. More meanings of swallow, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Swallow.
- (verb) : tolerate or accommodate oneself to
- (noun) : small long-winged songbird noted for swift graceful flight and the regularity of its migrations
- (noun) : a small amount of liquid food
- (verb) : believe or accept without questioning or challenge
- (verb) : keep from expressing
- (verb) : take back what one has said
- (verb) : utter indistinctly
- (verb) : engulf and destroy
- (verb) : pass through the esophagus as part of eating or drinking
The design of the Mac wasn't what it looked like, although that was part of it. Primarily, it was how it worked. To design something really well, you have to get it. You have to really grok what it's all about. It takes a passionate commitment to really thoroughly understand something, chew it up, not just quickly swallow it.
More words related to the meanings of Swallow
More words from Urdu related to Swallow
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Swallow meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خوراکمڑمڑاناکھانا نوش کرنابِلکُل تَيارریل پیلہپ کر جاناخلیج میں ڈالناسننانوچناکراسجاناالجھنہضم ہوناکاٹناکسی حال میں ہوناکوئی کھانا کھاناجو پر وان چڑھائے یا غذا دےجرعہقوتطعامتنگ کھائغبن کرناگُلولنچصبر آنادرہدماغ میں گَھڑنادلیہکھوائیدوائناراضگیظہرانہچھین لینامُرَغَّن کھاناہوکے سے کھاناغِذائيَت مُہيّا کرناگنگناناغذا کھانے کا عملقرطکثرتایک گھونٹ کر جاناقائم رہناگوارا کرنااڑا دينانوالہرمناخراب کرناتحلیل ہوناچٹکیبھوجن کرنا ...
Idioms with the word Swallow in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Swallow
What are the meanings of Swallow in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Swallow in Urdu are کھانا - khaana, حلق - halaq, گھونٹ - ghuunt, گلا - gala, نگلنا - nigalna, ہضم کرنا - hazm karna and ابابیل - aba biil. To understand how would you translate the word Swallow in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Swallow or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Swallow synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Swallow. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Swallow in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Swallow in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Swallow with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by swallow?
Meanings of swallow are کھانا - khaana, حلق - halaq, گھونٹ - ghuunt, گلا - gala, نگلنا - nigalna, ہضم کرنا - hazm karna and ابابیل - aba biil
Whats the definition of swallow?
Definition of the swallow are
- tolerate or accommodate oneself to
- small long-winged songbird noted for swift graceful flight and the regularity of its migrations
- a small amount of liquid food
- believe or accept without questioning or challenge
- keep from expressing
- take back what one has said
- utter indistinctly
- engulf and destroy
- pass through the esophagus as part of eating or drinking
What is the synonym of swallow?
Synonym of word swallow are refection, throat, tiff, pabulum, glottis, omit, gullet, potion, nutriment, swallowfish
What are the idioms with the word swallow?
Here are the idioms with the word swallow in them.
- One swallow maketh not summer
- To swallow a camel and strain at a gnat
What are the idioms related to swallow?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word swallow.
- Pride joined with many virtues chokes them all
- A flatterers throat is an open sepulchre
- A fool tongue is long enough to cut his throat
- A fools tongue is long enough to cut his throat
- The dust raised by the sheep does not choke the wolf
What are the quotes with word swallow?
Here are the quotes with the word swallow in them
- In business, the competition will bite you if you keep running, if you stand still, they will swallow you. — Victor Kiam
- The design of the Mac wasn't what it looked like, although that was part of it. Primarily, it was how it worked. To design something really well, you have to get it. You have to really grok what it's all about. It takes a passionate commitment to really thoroughly understand something, chew it up, not just quickly swallow it. — Steve Jobs
- I cannot swallow whole the view of Lincoln as the Great Emancipator. — Barack Obama
- There's a period of life when we swallow a knowledge of ourselves and it becomes either good or sour inside. — Pearl Bailey