Dishonesty meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Dishonesty.
- (noun) : lack of honesty; acts of lying or cheating or stealing
- (noun) : the quality of being dishonest
I have known a vast quantity of nonsense talked about bad men not looking you in the face. Don't trust that conventional idea. Dishonesty will stare honesty out of countenance any day in the week, if there is anything to be got by it.
More words related to the meanings of Dishonesty
More words from Urdu related to Dishonesty
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dishonesty meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Dishonesty
What are the meanings of Dishonesty in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dishonesty in Urdu are بے ایمانی - bey iimaani and غبن - ghaban. To understand how would you translate the word Dishonesty in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dishonesty or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dishonesty synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dishonesty. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dishonesty in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dishonesty in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dishonesty with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dishonesty?
Meanings of dishonesty are بے ایمانی - bey iimaani and غبن - ghaban
Whats the definition of dishonesty?
Definition of the dishonesty are
- lack of honesty; acts of lying or cheating or stealing
- the quality of being dishonest
What is the synonym of dishonesty?
Synonym of word dishonesty are faithlessness, impiousness, embezzles, plunder, misappropriation, unembarrassment, defalcation, immiscibility, malversation, dishonorary
What are the idioms related to dishonesty?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word dishonesty.
- He that cheateth in small things is a fool but in great things is a rouge
- He that cheateth in small things is a fool; but in great things is a rouge
- Evil gains are so ruin
- Much industry and little conscience make a man rich
What are the quotes with word dishonesty?
Here are the quotes with the word dishonesty in them
- There is no kind of dishonesty into which otherwise good people more easily and frequently fall than that of defrauding the government. — Benjamin Franklin
- Time will inevitably uncover dishonesty and lies history has no place for them. — Norodom Sihanouk
- I have known a vast quantity of nonsense talked about bad men not looking you in the face. Don't trust that conventional idea. Dishonesty will stare honesty out of countenance any day in the week, if there is anything to be got by it. — Charles Dickens
- Men are able to trust one another, knowing the exact degree of dishonesty they are entitled to expect. — Stephen Leacock