Dishonorable meanings in Urdu
Dishonorable meanings in Urdu is بے ایمانی Dishonorable in Urdu. More meanings of dishonorable, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Dishonorable.
- (adjective) : deceptive or fraudulent; disposed to cheat or defraud or deceive
- (adjective) : lacking honor or integrity; deserving dishonor
More words from Urdu related to Dishonorable
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dishonorable meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Dishonorable
What are the meanings of Dishonorable in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dishonorable in Urdu is بے ایمانی - bey iimaani. To understand how would you translate the word Dishonorable in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dishonorable or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dishonorable synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dishonorable. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dishonorable in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dishonorable in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dishonorable with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dishonorable?
Meaning of dishonorable is بے ایمانی - bey iimaani
Whats the definition of dishonorable?
Definition of the dishonorable are
- deceptive or fraudulent; disposed to cheat or defraud or deceive
- lacking honor or integrity; deserving dishonor
What is the synonym of dishonorable?
Synonym of word dishonorable are grift, unmercifulness, dishonesty, dishonorableness, immiscibility, jobbery, dishonours, faithlessness, dishonourableness, unembarrassment
What are the idioms related to dishonorable?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word dishonorable.
- He that cheateth in small things is a fool but in great things is a rouge
- He that cheateth in small things is a fool; but in great things is a rouge
- Evil gains are so ruin
- Much industry and little conscience make a man rich
What are the quotes with word dishonorable?
Here are the quotes with the word dishonorable in them
- One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them. — Thomas Sowell
- If you seek truth you will not seek victory by dishonorable means, and if you find truth you will become invincible. — Epictetus
- A Code of Honor: Never approach a friend's girlfriend or wife with mischief as your goal. There are just too many women in the world to justify that sort of dishonorable behavior. Unless she's really attractive. — Bruce Jay Friedman