Dissemination meanings in Urdu
Dissemination meanings in Urdu is بازی Dissemination in Urdu. More meanings of dissemination, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Dissemination.
- (noun) : the opening of a subject to widespread discussion and debate
- (noun) : the property of being diffused or dispersed
- (noun) : the act of dispersing or diffusing something
The dissemination of advanced implantable technology will likely be just as ruthlessly democratic as the ailments it is destined to treat. Meaning that, someday soon, we may have a new class of very smart, very fast people - yesterday's disabled and elderly.
More words related to the meanings of Dissemination
More words from Urdu related to Dissemination
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dissemination meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
باہمتباندھنا یا جمانادل لگیٹھٹھولکوئی مَشغلہہوڑ بدناکھیلناجھونک دیناتماشاتماشہانعامبردباختجواں مردباخت شرطظرافتپھبتیکھونٹیپھینکنادھیراشرط کا موضوعبازیشکارستون یا کھمبادے مارنامذاقمزہبہلاوابازی لگانابہادرشرط لگاناسوانگبے لطفشرطہوڑا ہوڑیدلیربُردکھیلبازیچہکھمباداؤشجاعداوٴشوخیتفریحشرط یا داٴو کی رقمگوٹسیرتفرججوا کھیلناشرط کرنا
Idioms related to the meaning of Dissemination
What are the meanings of Dissemination in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dissemination in Urdu is بازی - baazi. To understand how would you translate the word Dissemination in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dissemination or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dissemination synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dissemination. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dissemination in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dissemination in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dissemination with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dissemination?
Meaning of dissemination is بازی - baazi
Whats the definition of dissemination?
Definition of the dissemination are
- the opening of a subject to widespread discussion and debate
- the property of being diffused or dispersed
- the act of dispersing or diffusing something
What is the synonym of dissemination?
Synonym of word dissemination are disseised, disseized, millepeds, dilacerating, wager, disjuncttion, stake, disseveration, disseminative, dispence
What are the idioms related to dissemination?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word dissemination.
- Agree for the law is costly
- He makes speed to repentance who judges hastily
- It is a fraud to accept what you cannot repay
- Lawsuits consume time and money and rest and friend
- Measure strength
What are the quotes with word dissemination?
Here are the quotes with the word dissemination in them
- The goal of education is the advancement of knowledge and the dissemination of truth. — John F.Kennedy
- The business of a scientific school is the dissemination of useful knowledge, and this is a noble enterprise and indispensable withal society can not exist unless it goes on. — Albert J. Nock
- The dissemination of advanced implantable technology will likely be just as ruthlessly democratic as the ailments it is destined to treat. Meaning that, someday soon, we may have a new class of very smart, very fast people - yesterday's disabled and elderly. — Daniel H.Wilson
- The rapid dissemination of technology and information offers entirely new ways of production, but it can also bring the spectre of more states developing weapons of mass destruction. — Lord Robertson