Fun meanings in Urdu
Fun meanings in Urdu are بے لطف, ٹھٹھول, مزہ, تفرج, بازی, شوخی, ظرافت, کھیل, تماشا, سوانگ, دل لگی, مذاق, سیر, پھبتی, بازیچہ, تماشہ Fun in Urdu. More meanings of fun, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Fun.
- (noun) : activities that are enjoyable or amusing
- (noun) : a disposition to find (or make) causes for amusement
- (noun) : verbal wit or mockery (often at another's expense but not to be taken seriously)
I think Jersey stands alone, and because I'm from Jersey, I never make fun of where people are from. I'll make fun of what they look like, but I'll never make fun of where they are from. Jersey is special.
More words related to the meanings of Fun
More words from Urdu related to Fun
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fun meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مسخرہطَعنَہ/دھُتکارشلدلیرچاؤتماشہ خانہچَٹ پَٹا مَزَہچاہمزے کی باترنگنمودفَن پارہجوشبھيس بدلنااٹکھیلیشغلجاگیربد تمیزیخوش طبعجلوہ دکھانابازی لگاناچوٹبہلاواہنسی ٹھٹاپاکھنڈصفائشوشہرفتارہنسی بازگنتھیاپٹوجہالتہلکا گہناڈھاٹی دیناسوانگہزلفہممزاحیہ کردارخمیدہخستہچہلچیننٹ کھٹیسرا گائےبے مزہبیمارٹھٹھولدھوکہسَمُندری سَفَرلہسن ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Fun
What are the meanings of Fun in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fun in Urdu are مذاق - mazaaq, ٹھٹھول - ththol, سوانگ - sawaang, شوخی - shokhi, بازی - baazi, بے لطف - bey lutf, کھیل - kheyl, سیر - saer, پھبتی - phabti, ظرافت - zaraafat, بازیچہ - baazi chah, تماشا - tamaasha, مزہ - mazah, دل لگی - dil lagi and تماشہ - tamaashah. To understand how would you translate the word Fun in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fun or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fun synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fun. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fun in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fun in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fun with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fun?
Meanings of fun are مذاق - mazaaq, ٹھٹھول - ththol, سوانگ - sawaang, شوخی - shokhi, بازی - baazi, بے لطف - bey lutf, کھیل - kheyl, سیر - saer, پھبتی - phabti, ظرافت - zaraafat, بازیچہ - baazi chah, تماشا - tamaasha, مزہ - mazah, دل لگی - dil lagi and تماشہ - tamaashah
Whats the definition of fun?
Definition of the fun are
- activities that are enjoyable or amusing
- a disposition to find (or make) causes for amusement
- verbal wit or mockery (often at another's expense but not to be taken seriously)
What is the synonym of fun?
Synonym of word fun are prankings, joker, farce, raciness, mockery, trajection, languid, lark, vividnes, contented
What are the idioms with the word fun?
Here are the idioms with the word fun in them.
- Make fun of
- Poke fun at
- Poke fun at
What are the idioms related to fun?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word fun.
- Make game of
- Show me a liar and i will show thee a thief
- That city cannot prosper where ox is sold for less than a fish
- The fox knows much but more he that catcheth him
- To a crafty man a crafty and a half
What are the quotes with word fun?
Here are the quotes with the word fun in them
- Setting a good example for your children takes all the fun out of middle age. — William Feather
- Of middle age the best that can be said is that a middle-aged person has likely learned how to have a little fun in spite of his troubles. — Don Marquis
- I think Jersey stands alone, and because I'm from Jersey, I never make fun of where people are from. I'll make fun of what they look like, but I'll never make fun of where they are from. Jersey is special. — Jeff Ross
- I'd like to share my experiences and the lessons I've learned and hopefully create some amazing, fun courses. — Tiger Woods