Distorted meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Distorted.
- (adjective satellite) : having an intended meaning altered or misrepresented
- (adjective satellite) : so badly formed or out of shape as to be ugly
I saw no African people in the printed and illustrated Sunday school lessons. I began to suspect at this early age that someone had distorted the image of my people. My long search for the true history of African people the world over began.
More words from Urdu related to Distorted
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Distorted meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Distorted in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Distorted in Urdu is بیکا - biika. To understand how would you translate the word Distorted in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Distorted or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Distorted synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Distorted. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Distorted in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Distorted in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Distorted with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by distorted?
Meaning of distorted is بیکا - biika
Whats the definition of distorted?
Definition of the distorted are
- having an intended meaning altered or misrepresented
- so badly formed or out of shape as to be ugly
What is the synonym of distorted?
Synonym of word distorted are damaged, awry
What are the quotes with word distorted?
Here are the quotes with the word distorted in them
- I saw no African people in the printed and illustrated Sunday school lessons. I began to suspect at this early age that someone had distorted the image of my people. My long search for the true history of African people the world over began. — John Henrik Clarke
- People's real hopes and dreams can be distorted and misdirected and packaged until you're not sure what you really want or what you even really need. — Tracy Chapman
- Likewise, education can direct people toward good or evil ends. When education is based on a fundamentally distorted worldview, the results are horrific. — Daisaku Ikeda
- In a person who is open to experience each stimulus is freely relayed through the nervous system, without being distorted by any process of defensiveness. — Carl Rogers