Dynamic meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Dynamic.
- (noun) : an efficient incentive
- (adjective) : of or relating to dynamics
- (adjective) : characterized by action or forcefulness or force of personality
- (adjective) : (used of verbs (e.g. to run') and participial adjectives (e.g. running' in running water')) expressing action rather than a state of being
More words related to the meanings of Dynamic
More words from Urdu related to Dynamic
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dynamic meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چستلالچ دلانے والاعوام الناسسوزندہچلنے والادکھیلنے والاتَرغیب آفریںدافعقابلِ حَرکتوجہاٹھانے جوگمتحرکفتنہ انگیزمتلوندل دوزباعث حرکتاشتعال انگیزکام کاج کے لیے اُکساناحرکیمتلُونمطلبچلتا پھرتافعالیمنقولہعلتمقصددھکیلوورغلاننے والاحرکت کادلدوزنیتزندہ دلکرتامن موجیقابل حرکتکارنحاصل کلامٹھیلنے والاپھرتیلاباعثرواںکاٹنے والانظرمتحرک شےمُحَرَّکاضطراریمُتحَرَّکسببمتدائرتیز ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Dynamic
What are the meanings of Dynamic in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dynamic in Urdu are محرک - muharrak, متحرک - mutaharrak and حرکی - Harki. To understand how would you translate the word Dynamic in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dynamic or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dynamic synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dynamic. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dynamic in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dynamic in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dynamic with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dynamic?
Meanings of dynamic are محرک - muharrak, متحرک - mutaharrak and حرکی - Harki
Whats the definition of dynamic?
Definition of the dynamic are
- an efficient incentive
- of or relating to dynamics
- characterized by action or forcefulness or force of personality
- (used of verbs (e.g. to run') and participial adjectives (e.g. running' in running water')) expressing action rather than a state of being
What is the synonym of dynamic?
Synonym of word dynamic are motiveless, projectile, potamic, stimulator, animater, dynametrical, motor, mobble, motivator, peppy
What are the idioms related to dynamic?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word dynamic.
- Nigger in the wood pile
What are the quotes with word dynamic?
Here are the quotes with the word dynamic in them
- I'm just as insufferable and useless as every other dad is. The dynamic never changes, no matter what you do for a living. — Glenn Frey
- Inclusive, good-quality education is a foundation for dynamic and equitable societies. — Desmond Tutu
- Of all the public services, education is the one I'm most interested in. You get a more dynamic economy, you deal with most social problems, and it's morally right. — George Osborne
- The world will never have lasting peace so long as men reserve for war the finest human qualities. Peace, no less than war, requires idealism and self-sacrifice and a righteous and dynamic faith. — John Foster Dulles