Moving meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Moving.
- (adjective) : arousing or capable of arousing deep emotion
- (adjective) : in motion
- (adjective) : used of a series of photographs presented so as to create the illusion of motion
I've had two romances since moving to Las Vegas. One was with somebody 12 years older than me, and the other was the same age, and neither worked out. I know people still think of me as one of Hugh Hefner's girlfriends, and he of course was much older than me, but that was a whole different lifestyle and a different kind of dating.
More words related to the meanings of Moving
More words from Urdu related to Moving
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Moving meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چھوٹے مہین ملائم بالمتلُونتال دارپھرتیلامومحرکمنقولہدکھیلنے والاپرجاریبہتاسمورمتدائرمسبحتیزلغزندہسیالقابل حرکتاشتعال انگیززیرسلسلہ واربہتی یا پتلی چیزجمع علم حرکیات اجسامچلنے والاخراماںچاقرطوبتمائعمُتحَرَّکموزوںفعلتلےجاری رکھناغیر مستقلزندہ دلخرامانبہتا ہواپتلاپشم یا بال جماناحَرکت پذیرمتناسبعاملگیسوحرکیہما شُمامتحرک شےپسترواںپانی ساپشم ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Moving
What are the meanings of Moving in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Moving in Urdu are متحرک - mutaharrak and رواں - rawaan. To understand how would you translate the word Moving in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Moving or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Moving synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Moving. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Moving in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Moving in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Moving with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by moving?
Meanings of moving are متحرک - mutaharrak and رواں - rawaan
Whats the definition of moving?
Definition of the moving are
- arousing or capable of arousing deep emotion
- in motion
- used of a series of photographs presented so as to create the illusion of motion
What is the synonym of moving?
Synonym of word moving are mobcap, ambulative, dynamotor, kinetic, mobilizes, invigorating, agitable, dynamizes, impellent, mobilizers
What are the idioms related to moving?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word moving.
- Nigger in the wood pile
- Prima donna
What are the quotes with word moving?
Here are the quotes with the word moving in them
- I find that a man is as old as his work. If his work keeps him from moving forward, he will look forward with the work. — William Ernest Hocking
- In this electronic age we see ourselves being translated more and more into the form of information, moving toward the technological extension of consciousness. — Marshall McLuhan
- I've had two romances since moving to Las Vegas. One was with somebody 12 years older than me, and the other was the same age, and neither worked out. I know people still think of me as one of Hugh Hefner's girlfriends, and he of course was much older than me, but that was a whole different lifestyle and a different kind of dating. — Holly Madison
- I have worked very hard on being aware of my childhood but moving forward and not letting it bring me down emotionally. That is a hard thing - especially when you have children of your own and you remember what happened to you at that age. — Samantha Morton